Each child needs its territory. The apartment is a separate room, and in the country area, the boundaries of the possibilities are sharply expanding. You can help your son or daughter to find a secret place in the garden, and a comfortable, inaccessible (and almost real!) Separate house on a tree. Build it with your own hands is quite simple, if you observe some rules. Designing a house - hardly no more exciting occupation for parents than for children - a game in it. But the very first stage is not romantic at all. If our future house has a more or less major view, the construction standards and rules dictate the minimum distances to the border of the neighboring area: We must not forget about the viewing of neighboring windows and a plot from our future house; Neighbors may indignant and demand to disassemble it. First you need to understand what age we expect. As a mother of three children, I know for sure that the house for first grades can differ much from the teenage structure. In essence, I would love to play with children in such a house with pleasure. And many of the adults are capable of making it quite solid and will use themselves as a kind of veranda. You can get carried away and turn such a building into a masterpiece of architecture. In the world there are examples of completely fabulous and very complex on the design of houses on the trees. They are often more convenient than ordinary apartments, are located in the most beautiful places of the Earth and often give up for long-term residence or are hotels. If the house is still intended for children, the task is greatly simplified. You can make it very small. But of course, in any case, it should also be beautiful - and extremely safe in every sense, from a height to strength and convenience of construction. Before proceeding with the construction of a house, you need to pay a report in its future tasks and source characteristics. Recall your childhood. What would we like if parents would promise us such a house? We summarize: Now let's look at the task in terms of an adult: Much in the design, its strength and reliability depends on the existing trees. The optimal option is if we have a strong tree with a powerful barrel and thick branches around which the flooring can be built. But there are some limitations. Old dumpy trees with cavities and dry branches will not fit. Diagram of the building of a house on a large tree: the height of the lower branches and the construction platform are shown Ideally, when the thick trunk is split or "squandered", then there is almost no need to make additional support for safety and strength. The house is securely fixed on three thick branches and does not need additional supports. More often such a big tree on the site is missing, and you have to design a house on two or more thinner trees. House on two trees without additional supports Often in these cases additional supports are needed. The house on two trees needs two additional supports If the trees are completely unreliable, then the house is built entirely on the supports, and the tree acts rather decorative supplement. The tree breed is also important. Good - on descending - oak, male, ash. But they need to remove thin or dry branches. Breeds with fragile roots - birch, chestnut and especially poplar, can collapse entirely. Viscous and soft wood in Linden, it is difficult to mount the design of the house. Pine prickly and is considered to be a refuge of ant. On the fruit trees it is not recommended to build it from other considerations - there is no need to break normal fruiting. Although I had a house in my childhood high on a huge old imperoor (this is the Central Asian name of the apricot tree). I invented such a shelter myself, and Dad helped to store the floor between four thick trunks, to build shelves and seats, stretch the tarps instead of the roof. In the evenings, my house lit by three pocket lanterns on batteries. Of course, there it was possible to "live" only in the warm season, but in the south this time is very long. Drawing of a two-level house on a large tree with a solid staircase and a veranda An example of the embodiment of one of the projects in the figure. This cozy house is built in drawing. When we were determined with the type of house and its location, it is necessary to outline the boundaries of our capabilities: When this task is solved, proceed to the next stage. To begin with, in the search for ideas, look in the Internet and choose suitable for our conditions, in our opinion, examples of houses and their drawings. But, deciding with the height of the platform from the ground, the area and the height of the house itself, by the method of its fastening to the tree, we draw the invented building from hand. We will mount it directly to two rather thick cool. Damage to them will not be so great to seriously damage the trees. The staircase is usually attached not to the tree because of its growth, but to the house itself. We abandoned the idea to use the rope staircase: although for children it is an extra romance, but such a staircase is much less safe than wooden with steps. The scheme of the house as a whole, side view, gives an idea of height and total sizes The following scheme will be the platform of the house. The floor inside will be plywood, the veranda is collected from the board. The platform of the house is also drawn by hand, the dimensions are affixed. Now you need to stretch how much the material goes. We do it right in the picture. Scheme breakdowns on boards does not claim accuracy and gives the most general performance I am sure that there is always a big temptation to apply the cheap chipboard for the floor, chawliers for beams and a polycarbonate for the roof. But I am a convinced supporter of eco-friendly buildings, and in its plot always built from natural materials. Therefore, I do not insist, but I advise you to do the same. It will be much more useful for children. So, we choose a tree: a timber and a board of different sections. The most non-ecological fragments of the house will be unbreakable plexiglas for hearing windows, plywood and thin panels from pressed wood; We are forced to prefer their boards because of the greater lightness. The windows will be more like the shutters - it will save from the danger of the can break the glass. The roof will be covered with stripes of thin galvanized steel - metal folded roof. Since, on the idea, we do not have covered in the ground, then we do not need a resin or solidol for impregnation. I estimate how much we need it. ATTENTION: Calculation of materials is very approximate, and the price due to seasonal and geographical oscillations is not specified. With such a small quantity, it is more convenient to purchase everything in a large construction supermarket With such a small quantity you can do the two-three walkers of a personal car Tree treatment - Okuring and impregnation Cooking trees: drink more superfluous, remove the pig We plan a height with a level or a hydroeer and a building thread Holes for fastening to the tree must be obliged - so that the design is not too tough Basin - Two supporting boards - on anchor bolts We apply the boards for jumpers to the reference to find out the exact size Mount the jumpers between the supporting boards so that the design is rigid The framework of the platform is going on Earth, and then installed on the supporting boards The platform must be strengthened and supports We associate the design with metal corners for the sake of strength You need to tighten all the bolts to the perfect state. The ribs of the platform will serve simultaneously the basis for the floor Ribs of rigidity, top view; It is important that the basis for the floor is extremely smooth. Plywood floor is laid on the frame Ready floor looks reliably Start mounting veranda thin board The future wall is just beginning to be mounted. Future walls put together for accurate fit Window opening need to strengthen The future roof rustle should be very strong Fitting rafted before cutting out Receptions in the rafters serve as the best construction fortress Extreme rafters are strengthened with a remission Internal rafters are not yet fixed, but already prepared Krepim all rafters to the skate Collected a housework of a house - so far Wall sheath plywood and panels Pieces - window and door - remain open Stacks are made from a thin board Shutter windows - so safer for children Setting the window on the loop Installation door on the loop The roofing bag is mounted on rafters Installation of doomles on the self-tapping screw Cutting the roof occurs on the workbench Assembling the folding roof of the required size Plywood painting from within - for durability and light Roof lifting - to disassemble walls for transfer to the garden Roof on the floor, and the walls are already in the garden Coloring window frames Hoists for lifting the pieces of the house on the platform Installation of end walls - first of all Intermediate fixation of walls by bars Installation of side walls is done after a good strengthening of end walls Lifting the roof with tale Almost collected house - time to do roof Roofing attached to the screws with washers Roofing from the inside looks reliable Hearing windows are almost ready Cutting plexiglass for auditory windows Ready auditory windows - high and safe Future railing - everything is only scheduled Almost collected railing - not enough handrails Almost ready railing; But yet there is no stairs Fully finished railing The board under the staircase is marked Installation of stairs on one step Ready staircase, but for now without railing Making the railing with the remix The fixed staircase is very convenient The top of the stairs is very beautiful The house is ready, beautiful, reliable An immutable rule: if you build out of wood, then the lowest wooden part must be processed by antiseptic impregnation. Coloring - at your discretion. The house may look like eco-friendly and nice-bright. Inside, you can build furniture as in the present house. In our case, we made a bunk bed. House inside - We made a bunk bed If you are very worried that your fidget can be larch to scratch or get injuries while playing a tree, you can create a house that stands firmly on Earth. In the articles https://nashgazon.com/otduh/detskaya-ploshadka/detskii-domik-dlya-dachi.html and https://nashgazon.com/otduh/detskaya-ploshadka/detskiy-domik-svoimi-rukami-iz- Dereva-Na-Dache-Foto.html shows the variants of such structures and methods for their manufacture. The construction is completed, and we can rejoice at full reason. Because they independently coped with a rather difficult task for a non-specialist, and the children received a house, happy and grateful to parents. (19 votes, average: 4.3 out of 5)
Functions of a house on a tree and its possible design
Neighbors and Snip
The age of the user
Houses on adult trees
Preparation for building
Tasks and qualities of the future house for a child
Selection of support trees
Borders of opportunities
Drawing or drawing
Photo gallery: examples of house drawings
Selection of material
Table: Approximate calculation of materials
Position Name Definition Required quantity 1 Edged board 50x250x6000 mm About 1 M. 3 2 Edged board 25x150x6000 mm About 0.5 M. 3 3 Bar. 150x150x6000 mm About 1 M. 3 4 Beams reference 200х200х3000 mm 8 pieces 5 Plywood 10x1200x2400. 4 sheets 6 Wall panels ISOTEX LUXOR with vinyl coating or any like 580 × 2700 mm 4 packs of 4 panels (packing area - 6.26 m 2) 7 Plexiglas (Plexiglas) 600x600 mm 4 sheets 8 Metal folding roofing (panels) 0,4x1420 × 710 mm About 10 meters 2 9 Galvanized selflessness Different sizes 4 kg ten Metal fastening plates and corners Different sizes If necessary, but not less than 50 pcs eleven Window and door loops, left and right – 4 small (2 different), 3 large (identical) 12 Antiseptic tree impregnation – By need thirteen Varnish, paint – By need
How to build your own hands: Step by step instructions with photos
How to make the design completely safe for children's games
Construction ideas: Photo
Video: House on the tree do it yourself
Each child needs its territory. The apartment is a separate room, and in the country area, the boundaries of the possibilities are sharply expanding. You can help your son or daughter to find a secret place in the garden, and a comfortable, inaccessible (and almost real!) Separate house on a tree. Build it with your own hands is quite simple, if you observe some rules.
Designing a house - hardly no more exciting occupation for parents than for children - a game in it.
But the very first stage is not romantic at all. If our future house has a more or less major view, the construction standards and rules dictate the minimum distances to the border of the neighboring area:
We must not forget about the viewing of neighboring windows and a plot from our future house; Neighbors may indignant and demand to disassemble it.
First you need to understand what age we expect. As a mother of three children, I know for sure that the house for first grades can differ much from the teenage structure. In essence, I would love to play with children in such a house with pleasure. And many of the adults are capable of making it quite solid and will use themselves as a kind of veranda. You can get carried away and turn such a building into a masterpiece of architecture. In the world there are examples of completely fabulous and very complex on the design of houses on the trees. They are often more convenient than ordinary apartments, are located in the most beautiful places of the Earth and often give up for long-term residence or are hotels.
If the house is still intended for children, the task is greatly simplified. You can make it very small. But of course, in any case, it should also be beautiful - and extremely safe in every sense, from a height to strength and convenience of construction.
Before proceeding with the construction of a house, you need to pay a report in its future tasks and source characteristics.
Recall your childhood. What would we like if parents would promise us such a house? We summarize:
Now let's look at the task in terms of an adult:
Much in the design, its strength and reliability depends on the existing trees. The optimal option is if we have a strong tree with a powerful barrel and thick branches around which the flooring can be built. But there are some limitations. Old dumpy trees with cavities and dry branches will not fit.
Diagram of the building of a house on a large tree: the height of the lower branches and the construction platform are shown
Ideally, when the thick trunk is split or "squandered", then there is almost no need to make additional support for safety and strength.
The house is securely fixed on three thick branches and does not need additional supports.
More often such a big tree on the site is missing, and you have to design a house on two or more thinner trees.
House on two trees without additional supports
Often in these cases additional supports are needed.
The house on two trees needs two additional supports
If the trees are completely unreliable, then the house is built entirely on the supports, and the tree acts rather decorative supplement.
The tree breed is also important. Good - on descending - oak, male, ash. But they need to remove thin or dry branches. Breeds with fragile roots - birch, chestnut and especially poplar, can collapse entirely. Viscous and soft wood in Linden, it is difficult to mount the design of the house. Pine prickly and is considered to be a refuge of ant. On the fruit trees it is not recommended to build it from other considerations - there is no need to break normal fruiting.
Although I had a house in my childhood high on a huge old imperoor (this is the Central Asian name of the apricot tree). I invented such a shelter myself, and Dad helped to store the floor between four thick trunks, to build shelves and seats, stretch the tarps instead of the roof. In the evenings, my house lit by three pocket lanterns on batteries. Of course, there it was possible to "live" only in the warm season, but in the south this time is very long.
Drawing of a two-level house on a large tree with a solid staircase and a veranda
An example of the embodiment of one of the projects in the figure.
This cozy house is built in drawing.
When we were determined with the type of house and its location, it is necessary to outline the boundaries of our capabilities:
When this task is solved, proceed to the next stage.
To begin with, in the search for ideas, look in the Internet and choose suitable for our conditions, in our opinion, examples of houses and their drawings.
But, deciding with the height of the platform from the ground, the area and the height of the house itself, by the method of its fastening to the tree, we draw the invented building from hand. We will mount it directly to two rather thick cool. Damage to them will not be so great to seriously damage the trees. The staircase is usually attached not to the tree because of its growth, but to the house itself. We abandoned the idea to use the rope staircase: although for children it is an extra romance, but such a staircase is much less safe than wooden with steps.
The scheme of the house as a whole, side view, gives an idea of height and total sizes
The following scheme will be the platform of the house. The floor inside will be plywood, the veranda is collected from the board.
The platform of the house is also drawn by hand, the dimensions are affixed.
Now you need to stretch how much the material goes. We do it right in the picture.
Scheme breakdowns on boards does not claim accuracy and gives the most general performance
I am sure that there is always a big temptation to apply the cheap chipboard for the floor, chawliers for beams and a polycarbonate for the roof. But I am a convinced supporter of eco-friendly buildings, and in its plot always built from natural materials. Therefore, I do not insist, but I advise you to do the same. It will be much more useful for children. So, we choose a tree: a timber and a board of different sections. The most non-ecological fragments of the house will be unbreakable plexiglas for hearing windows, plywood and thin panels from pressed wood; We are forced to prefer their boards because of the greater lightness. The windows will be more like the shutters - it will save from the danger of the can break the glass. The roof will be covered with stripes of thin galvanized steel - metal folded roof. Since, on the idea, we do not have covered in the ground, then we do not need a resin or solidol for impregnation.
I estimate how much we need it.
ATTENTION: Calculation of materials is very approximate, and the price due to seasonal and geographical oscillations is not specified.
With such a small quantity, it is more convenient to purchase everything in a large construction supermarket
With such a small quantity you can do the two-three walkers of a personal car
Tree treatment - Okuring and impregnation
Cooking trees: drink more superfluous, remove the pig
We plan a height with a level or a hydroeer and a building thread
Holes for fastening to the tree must be obliged - so that the design is not too tough
Basin - Two supporting boards - on anchor bolts
We apply the boards for jumpers to the reference to find out the exact size
Mount the jumpers between the supporting boards so that the design is rigid
The framework of the platform is going on Earth, and then installed on the supporting boards
The platform must be strengthened and supports
We associate the design with metal corners for the sake of strength
You need to tighten all the bolts to the perfect state.
The ribs of the platform will serve simultaneously the basis for the floor
Ribs of rigidity, top view; It is important that the basis for the floor is extremely smooth.
Plywood floor is laid on the frame
Ready floor looks reliably
Start mounting veranda thin board
The future wall is just beginning to be mounted.
Future walls put together for accurate fit
Window opening need to strengthen
The future roof rustle should be very strong
Fitting rafted before cutting out
Receptions in the rafters serve as the best construction fortress
Extreme rafters are strengthened with a remission
Internal rafters are not yet fixed, but already prepared
Krepim all rafters to the skate
Collected a housework of a house - so far
Wall sheath plywood and panels
Pieces - window and door - remain open
Stacks are made from a thin board
Shutter windows - so safer for children
Setting the window on the loop
Installation door on the loop
The roofing bag is mounted on rafters
Installation of doomles on the self-tapping screw
Cutting the roof occurs on the workbench
Assembling the folding roof of the required size
Plywood painting from within - for durability and light
Roof lifting - to disassemble walls for transfer to the garden
Roof on the floor, and the walls are already in the garden
Coloring window frames
Hoists for lifting the pieces of the house on the platform
Installation of end walls - first of all
Intermediate fixation of walls by bars
Installation of side walls is done after a good strengthening of end walls
Lifting the roof with tale
Almost collected house - time to do roof
Roofing attached to the screws with washers
Roofing from the inside looks reliable
Hearing windows are almost ready
Cutting plexiglass for auditory windows
Ready auditory windows - high and safe
Future railing - everything is only scheduled
Almost collected railing - not enough handrails
Almost ready railing; But yet there is no stairs
Fully finished railing
The board under the staircase is marked
Installation of stairs on one step
Ready staircase, but for now without railing
Making the railing with the remix
The fixed staircase is very convenient
The top of the stairs is very beautiful
The house is ready, beautiful, reliable
An immutable rule: if you build out of wood, then the lowest wooden part must be processed by antiseptic impregnation. Coloring - at your discretion. The house may look like eco-friendly and nice-bright.
Inside, you can build furniture as in the present house. In our case, we made a bunk bed.
House inside - We made a bunk bed
If you are very worried that your fidget can be larch to scratch or get injuries while playing a tree, you can create a house that stands firmly on Earth. In the articles https://nashgazon.com/otduh/detskaya-ploshadka/detskii-domik-dlya-dachi.html and https://nashgazon.com/otduh/detskaya-ploshadka/detskiy-domik-svoimi-rukami-iz- Dereva-Na-Dache-Foto.html shows the variants of such structures and methods for their manufacture.
The construction is completed, and we can rejoice at full reason. Because they independently coped with a rather difficult task for a non-specialist, and the children received a house, happy and grateful to parents.Good day! My name is Maria, by education I am a technologist of sewing products, but well focusing in many engineering sectors and peace of design. Writing popularizative articles on any topics love and, as it seems to me, I do it well. Work on the site gives me pleasure. Rate article:
(19 votes, average: 4.3 out of 5)Share with friends!
A house on a tree - This is real entertainment for almost every child! This is not only shelter, but also encourages you to play outside. Moreover, its creation is not as difficult as it seems, although it requires accuracy and accuracy in the calculations. Our friend managed to build a house on a tree, scheduled a few years ago. Today house He decorates his garden and makes the summer time more enjoyable. If you want to surprise your children and make a similar, be sure to read, How to build a house on a tree for 8 steps !
Step 1: How to Build a House on Tree - Materials and Tools
To make a house on a tree for children, you would need :
- Drill, Lobzik, Screwdriver, Saw, Hammer;
- Screws, stairs, gloves;
- Boards, wooden beams, OSB, corrugated steel.
Houses on trees can also be made of older euro. Or from the rest of the building, for example, at home.
Step 2: Wood Selection
Not every tree is suitable for building a house on a tree. This is due primarily to the natural features of specific species. You must choose Healthy and strong specimens с Diameter branches at least 30 cm .
The most suitable for the construction of the house on the tree:
- oak, beech, linden,
- Maple, apple tree, nut.
Also note that the tree is correct Distributed branches And already fully formed.
Step 3: House on the tree - how to put the structure high?
For home on Tree For children under the age of 10 You must set the design at an appropriate height to minimize the risk of fractures in the event of a fall during an unsuccessful attempt to climb the stairs.
Step 4: Building a house on a tree - Paul and supports
The first practical stage of the construction of the house on the tree is Floor determination и Fastening brackets . All you need to do is fasten carrier beams to the trunk or use strong ropes or chains that are attached to the fat branches. you also can knock down That is, supports supporting a house on a tree.
Step 5: House on the tree - Paul
To make the floor, use solid boards, which will be properly cut to the whole structure corresponded to the shape of a tree trunk . You can make roundings and any holes using the jigsaw. Also remember that the floor in a wooden house on the tree should be Fortified by transverse beams so that everything is more sustainable and secure.
Step 6: Side Wall Houses on Tree
For the construction of the side walls of the house on the tree you will need Wooden beams (frame), as well as for filling easier materials, i.e. OSB. . However, nothing prevents you from using plywood boards or simple boards. In the heat of work, do not forget to leave holes for doors and windows in a tree house.
Step 7: How to make a house on a tree - roof
No roof house, which will be attached to the walls. You can choose a flat design with a minimum bias or fronton. Corrugated sheet Ideal for this, but you can also use Boards or bitumen plates . If you take care of the additional strength and tightness of the house on the tree, protect the roof of the thick foil.
Step 8: Staircase in a tree house
The design of the house on the tree requires the creation of a suitable entrance and, consequently, attaching the stairs to the trunk. It may be Rope or step . Remember that accidents usually occur when you enter or leave the house on the tree, so the staircase must be durable and adapted to the skills and weight of the child.
House on the tree - Rules
- Before starting work on the house on the tree, make sure that you do not need to receive Construction permit at the place of residence.
- If the tree you want to build a house is Protected species There may be various restrictions on the design of the design.
- Types of wood on the tree should in no way break Private life neighbors .
A house on a tree - This is a dream of almost every child. If you feel strong enough to build his Alone Make it as soon as possible! Nevertheless, if you cannot build a tree house yourself, and your children would like to have such a shelter, you can order from a company that specializes in the construction of beautiful and safe houses on the trees.
If there is a topic of construction that interests you, and you would like to write it and express our opinion on this topic, leave a proposal in the comments or send us an email specified at the end of the article.
Thanks for watching! Have questions? Ask in the comments or write to email - [email protected]
Subscribe to the canal And do not forget to share the article with friends!
What are the houses on the tree and how to build them?
A cozy house on a tree is the cherished dream of many girls and boys. In it, the rate can relax and have fun. Such structures can be erected with your own hands. In this article you will learn how it can be done.
The trees house is quite original. Such structures are usually installed in the country areas. They are prepared specifically for children - here they can play a lot. Each child will be delighted with its own cozy corner built on the tree.
A competently built and installed house on the tree is able to become not only a place for an interesting pastime of the children, but also a real decoration of the house. The master can give the design any appearance, paint in an attractive color.
As a result, there are all chances to get a very spectacular decorative structure.
The houses on the tree are good and what can be constructed by the most families. Each wizard can choose for itself the most convenient option from a practical point of view. The main thing is to correctly pick up all the necessary materials for the construction of a house and the foundation for its installation.
The most important distinctive feature, which the house should be posted on the tree is the highest level of its safety.
Children can be enjoyed exclusively with reliable structures. The maximum part of the construction of a house should be carried out on Earth. It is important not to neglect the installation of a sufficient number of railings. If all the construction conditions are completed, the construction can be safely used, without fearing for its quality and stability.
Today, more and more owners of country and country sites decide to equip the charming house on the tree in their territories. This is a wonderful solution for children. If you want to teach a child of independence and, of course, please Him, then such a building will not be superfluous.
The house on the tree not only should be beautiful and comfortable. Such a building should also meet a number of very important requirements. We will analyze on the items as.
- Building must comply with certain Construction standards. Such can be attributed to the distance that should be left from the neighboring site. So, if the house is built for housing, then this distance should be at least 3 meters, and the buildings intended for other purposes should be located at least 1 m.
For high trees, the norm sets a distance of at least 4 m.
- Do not install a tree house in such a way that it closes the neighbors view from the window or from the site. In such cases, people living in the neighborhood may be indignant and demand that the construction is disassembled.
- As mentioned above, the trees house must be made absolutely Safe. It is necessary to comply with the normal level of the height of the construction. It is advisable to fasten such houses not higher than 2-2.5 m from the ground. Be sure to equip the construction of a safe staircase.
- Building must be Designed exclusively from strong and reliable material of flawless quality. The design must have good supports. If there are doubts as wood or piles, then it is impossible to use them in construction work in no case - this can lead to sad consequences.
- House design on a tree It should not have too much extra holes in its structure. The smaller the holes will be done in the construction, the less likely the likelihood of the tree.
- Above mentioned above The importance of Peril In the design of a house on a tree. Without these components, the construction will be less secure. As a rail, you can use beautiful bales, a rope or wire mesh and even the deaf walls. The main thing is that the handrails are high quality and reliable.
- The design of the house on the tree must be as sustainable as possible. If it is sighed or weakly hold on to the tree, the level of its safety will decrease greatly.
- All wooden surfaces of the house must be carefully polished and processed.
If the building does not meet this simple requirement, the child can get offended or even clapping, spending time in his house.
Review of species
There are several varieties of houses on the tree. Buildings differ in their designs, forms and sizes. Each subspecies has distinctive features and characteristics. Get acquainted with them closer.
Very popular houses made by type shala. It is such structures that are more common. Most users choose chalashi houses for construction, as they differ in simple device. Such a construction can be prepared quickly, for this you do not need to have rich experience in construction work.
The design of the house-shala is very uncomplicated. It is equipped with a small window, and several benches are exhibited in its inner part. In most cases, these buildings on the tree have modest dimensions. Usually they are erected in the sections of small square.
If an ordinary mini-house is not impressive, you can build analogous green building on the site. Such a house on the tree will cost the owners at all inexpensive. In the manufacture of this construction, it is only necessary to build a high-quality frame base from the mesh material, as well as pick up a suitable greens. The latter subsequently will admit the mesh frame.
Children's two-storey house will lead any child to this delight. A similar building looks more original and presentable, but also is comprehensive. On the lower tier of such a construction attached on the tree, you can equip a cozy room for study. The second tier is advisable to allocate under the recreation area, where the child will be able to have fun.
When the master is engaged in the construction of a similar house, he must take into account all the wishes and preferences of the child.
In a separate category should include unusual hut houses that look nontrivially. It is such structures most often ascend not only as a "toys" for a child, but also a decorative component of the site. The house-hut may look as well as an ordinary house, but only in a small scale. Most often, these buildings are made of wood, but there are also options from the cut.
It is necessary to take into account the fact that the house-hut will be more suitable for a child of school age.
Selection of support trees
Before being taken for the construction of a planned house, it is very important to responsibly consider the choice of support trees. The quality and level of security of the future erection will depend on their status. The home master, having decided to build such an interesting building on the site, should know which trees are suitable for this.
- You can use only such trees that have Ideally healthy trunk. The latter should not even be hints for rot. The barrel should not be affected by insects, any diseases, empty cavities. Such defects will definitely affect the durability of the base under the house.
- Need to pick up durable trees Which will preserve many more years and do not suffer from temperature differences.
- The most reliable Support will serve as an adult tree, which managed to fully formed. It is desirable that it has extensive and branched branches, a deep root system, a thick trunk. This base will be quite strong and stable.
As a kind of "foundation" under the children's house, such woods can be used:
- oak - the durable breed, characterized by the presence of splash branches;
- Beech is also very strong and reliable;
- Walnut is one of the most durable tree breeds;
- Apple tree;
To build a high-quality and secure house, it is not strongly recommended to choose IVA as a support.
It is too flexible, so for such construction operations is not suitable. Selection of a suitable tree breed is not all. It is no less important to pay attention to stem diameter, which will serve as the basis of the future design. So, for the house of which will be only 9 square meters. m, it takes a tree with a diameter of at least 30 cm. If the main branches of the tree are located in the form of the letter V, the floor is best to place a little higher junction of the main branches of the crown.
It often happens that there is no suitable tree on the plot, and the children ask to build a house. Exit from such a situation will be Construction of the construction on a stump or log. Of course, the design should have a suitable shape and carrying capacity. Outwardly, such buildings resemble the hut Baba Yaga somewhere in the dense forest and like kids at no less than the houses installed on oak or ate.
Drawings and sizes
As with the construction of any other erection on the site, the home master will need to design the future house not a tree. The project and all design drawings must necessarily compose, indicating the size of absolutely all parts. Having a detailed plan for the future building at hand, it can be done easier, not allowing serious errors.
By drawing up a house plan, it is very important to take into account the space for the growing tree, the location of its branches. It will be necessary to leave free space in certain areas so that the erected house is not destroyed under the action of a growing basis. It is also important to familiarize yourself with all the characteristics of the tree of the tree, which was selected as a support.
It is necessary to leave the holes slightly wider, literally at 5-8 cm - for the further growth of the trunk.
It is important to develop the design of the future house. This should be done at the stage of compiling a detailed work plan. Supplement should also be paid to the size of the construction. It is very convenient if the floor has a size of at least 2.5x2.5 m. The specified proportions will be quite enough for the child to have fun in the house, put some furniture and toys here. At the same time, the tree will not burden too much, which is very important.
At the design of the house, you need to choose perfectly suitable places to accommodate the door. It must be in the zone where her discovery will not hinder the branch of the tree of the base. The windows are best placed on the sun. So the house will be filled with natural light.
Materials for construction
When the construction scheme of a house on the tree is ready, it will be necessary to prepare all the necessary materials from which the planned structure will be collected. Consider a list of units that will be useful for construction work:
- Big thick boards, the use of pallets is allowed;
- Strong wooden supports that will support the house;
- fastenings to the ground;
- Cement and sand - without these components it is not necessary, because the supporting elements will need to be cemented in the ground;
- Fastening components, namely: screws, pegs, bolts;
- It may be necessary for strong ropes that will be useful for the manufacture of the ladder railing;
- The frame base can be made from the tree of any kind, but most often the pine, beech or oak (the cheapest is the cheapest);
- Protective antiseptic impregnations and protecting the tree from rotting, drying and molding.
To build a high-quality and safe house on a tree, the master will also need to prepare all the necessary tools. We will analyze a list of mandatory devices with which you can implement construction work at all stages:
- Electric or manual drill with a set of drills and grinding circles;
- Construction level (it is more convenient to use bubble or laser adaptation) or level;
- saw-knife or disk saw;
- Brushes with which the tree will be processed by antiseptic compositions, varnish.
All tools are recommended to decompose directly on the site, where all construction work will be made. If everything you need be located at hand, the master does not have to spend an extra time in search of the desired subject.
How to make a lodge with your own hands?
Build a beautiful and reliable house on a tree with your own hands. There is nothing sophisticated in it. The main thing is to take care of the stability and reliability of the design, its safety and attractiveness. You should build a house step by step. We will analyze a small instruction on the manufacture of such a small building on the plot.
- At first, you will need to place the purchased materials and cut them into the necessary details, of which the house on the tree will be collected.
- Next, each carved element should be carefully taken.
- Absolutely all parts made from wood will need to be treated with antiseptic protective composition.
- You need to prepare the trees to which the house will be attached. Excess vegetation from the trunks will need to be previously removed. But at high height, the extra branches must be cleaned more thoughtfully, so as not to accidentally ruin the tree.
- Next, it will be necessary to place the height of the platform under the house with a level or construction thread.
- In the supporting boards you will need to drill holes that have an oblong form. They will be universal and more plastic.
- Next to the tree on the anchor bolts of large diameter, you need to attach boards-supports, controlling the horizontal with a level.
- It is necessary to measure the size of the jumpers between the boards.
- Between the boards, jumpers are installed to give greater strength.
- On Earth should be carefully gathering a future platform frame. At the same time you need to use screws. It is recommended to do without ordinary nails. The finished frame will need to be installed on the supporting boards and secure the bolts.
- The next step will be needed to strengthen the platform of the future house. The design will need to be strengthened with the help of 4 diagonal supports that are attached to the barrel.
- Next, you need to link all components with each other using metal plates or corners.
- The design will need to be re-checked for the degree of strength.
- To the design of the platform, you can add auxiliary ribs. They will continue to serve as a support for plywood floors.
- Be sure to carefully check the horizontal structure.
- The platform should be seen by plywood sheets.
- Next, the veranda is covered with a thin board.
- On Earth, the Master should make the wall frame. It is necessary to do it on one wall.
- Next, the walls will need to gather for the finish. You need to foresee the openings under the windows and doors.
- The openings are better to strengthen through additional bars so that the designs are easily revealed and closed.
- Making the lip of the future roof of the house. Collect it is also better on Earth.
- To the skate and walls of the house should be attached to the extreme rafting parts of the roof.
- In Bruke, extreme rafters will need to prepare a small recess.
- We specify all the sizes and install the walls with the roof.
- All recesses that are in rafters must be the same.
- The rafters must be finally fixed on the skate. Then the walls are customized.
- Outside, wall bases are covered with plywood sheets, and on top of them - panels. Operactions under the windows and doors at the same time it is necessary to leave intact.
- It should be moved to the temporal installation of the soups from a thin board on window openings.
- We make window shutters. Next, they must be put on the loop in the openings. The same must be done with the door.
- The lattice is put on the rafter. It is necessary to fix it with the help of self-tapping screws. Next you need to place and cut the folding roof.
- It is worth painting the inner trim of the construction.
- The roof must be hooed with the hook. Then the walls are disassembled for further transfer to the site. The roof is still standing on the floor in the garage or shed.
- Window frames need to paint.
- Over the platform of the house you need to build a telie system to raise the wall parts and roofs there.
- On the platform set the end walls. While the outside can be consolidated by bars. Then they need to be removed.
- Install the side walls. We raise the roof of the tali.
- The roof should be installed by screws with washers.
- The openings are prepared by the so-called auditory windows.
- Placed and cuts glass for windows. Glass details are fixed in openings, put on platbands.
- Next you can make the railing. Reiki must be placed on one base.
- The railing will be prepared when the master mounts the sides and stairs of the structure.
- It is necessary to place boards for the construction of the stairs. Having done it, it will be necessary to install correctly.
- The latches are prepared further, so that the rise is more convenient.
- When the staircase is attached, you can consider the house on the tree ready.
Finishing and internal arrangement
After completing the construction of a cozy house on a tree, it is necessary to take care of its internal arrangement and decoration. We will analyze several tips and recommendations regarding such procedures.
- The house made of wood must be treated with antiseptics.
- Collect or not paint construction - to solve the owners and young "homeowners". The house can be painted in suitable colors for girls or boys, and you can leave without additional painting.
Natural unpainted erection look no worse.
- Inside the house you can arrange furniture on the same principle as in the present residential building. For children, it is advisable to place a two-tier or single bed here, you can put chairs or chairs, a table.
- It is advisable to leave some free space where the child could play with friends or calmly spend time reading the favorite book.
- It is interesting to decorate the inner decoration of the house built on the tree. There is a lot of ideas how to do it. For example, for small girls, you can arrange dolls or stick on the walls of butterflies from paper or color film. For adolescents, it is worth choosing more "adults" and modern scenery - paintings with cars, posters with plots from computer games and so on.
It all depends on how the child wishes to revive his little cozy corner. Perhaps it will be scenery of girlfriend.
A comfortable, safe and hospitable house on a tree may look very bright and expressive. We will get acquainted with some attractive samples of such garden buildings.
- Children's house can have a complex design. The buildings supplemented by a slide are especially popular. For example, an unpainted wooden house can be installed on the tree, outwardly resembling a small multifaceted hut from some fairy tale. The walls are done through which the dense tree branches are missed. With a small veranda house down the shiny, not very cool slide. The structure looks very interesting.
- Cool looks like this two-level wooden house, in which there are not only many spacious sites, but also the beam at the bottom with the swings fixed on it (tire on the suspension). The construction is not painted, but the natural view of a light tree looks no boring.
- Very unusually looks like structures having a round shape. This homemade house in appearance is very light, but actually durable enough and strong. From the inside of this construction you can make the original interior. Round house on the tree will be extremely an amazing daches decoration.
- Luxuriously watch a two-level snow-white house on a tree, in the "basement" (under 1 tier) of which is installed lying or stretched hammock. The building looks like a real house, but more compact. It has a two-tie roof, supplemented with suspended light bulbs.
There are things that all children dream of. And this is not only a bicycle or a game console, the child still wants to take place where he will feel the full owner. Children are always looking for a headacker, so facilitate the task of them, Build a house on a tree And the joy of the child will not be borders.
Of course, it is easier to say what to do, but time and effort will definitely not be spent in vain. It is necessary to try a little, it is carefully thought out that the design is reliable and safe.
Houses can vary on the fastening of the platform, the number of trees, housing, design, and so on.
House on a tree for children with their own hands
This Draft Children's House on Tree Designed taking into account the safety, reliability and maximum preservation of trees. The design is completely autonomous, so it can be installed anywhere, even where there are no trees . The house is supported by a universal triangular structure and in principle, even No need to burst pillars In the ground, if there is a stony flat site, the design will be perfectly held. Of course, the house is not small, and in one day you will not build it, but it will be interesting, especially if you attract children.
So, How to build a children's house on a tree with your own hands . Start, understandable with the preparation of materials. I will not bring the entire list here, it is very big, it is better to watch on the site, everything is listed in detail, separately for the platform, roof, walls, even a bunk bed that stands in a house.
Drawing of a house on a tree
Start with a triangular frame .
- Cut one end of each front leg at 30 ° an angle, as shown in the drawing. Screw the legs to the beam of 10 cm screws. It is better to do it on earth.
- Temporarily secure the corner ends in the center of the support. Secure the ends of the crossbar and secure it on top of the legs.
- Drill through the hole through the legs and the central rack. Take careful recesses at the ends of the bolt head, nut and washers. Then tighten all the bolts.
- Collect the rear frame.
- Now prepare the plumb and the level and find yourself an assistant to install the frame. This is the hardest stage, but if you have a smooth plot, it will work much easier.
- It will be necessary to determine which of the four leg positions is the lowest. To do this, use the level and long straight board.
- Start an assembly with this lowest leg, secure it so that it is sheer. Check that the beam is at the desired height and is fixed smoothly.
- Make the same with other legs. To check again so that everything is smooth, parallel and perpendicular.
- Attach diagonal crossbars and fix with screws.
- Drill two holes on each leg and tighten the bolts.
- Then two more holes of a smaller diameter in the places of intersection of the bracket, pull the 10 cm bolts.
- Strengthen all the corners of the frame of the metal brackets.
- Suspended with nails suspended anchors to the front and rear connecting beams.
- Separate floors for floors 2.5 m. Temporarily screw one board in the middle of the frame, then start to fit the boards, starting from the rear.
- Before attaching extreme boards, cut the holes for the hatch. It is desirable at the ends of the boards to drill holes in advance so that the wood does not split the wood.
- When you reach the middle, remove the temporary bracket. Make a connecting element from the boards so that it gets up between the beams.
- Secure on the bottom of the Phaneur and the remaining floor boards.
- To the back legs screw the cruciform brackets, removing an extra length.
- Screw two steps to beams (stringers), under the same angle, like legs to attach the stairs.
- Attach the beams to the platform.
- Starting from above, screw the steps of 10 cm screws to the stringers.
- Relocation side of the ladder screw the railing in Stringer.
- On Earth, collect the lining of the side walls, as in the photo.
- Then screw one wall through the bottom plate to the site.
- Collect the back wall and mounted it on the platform.
- Make sure it fits tightly to the bottom plate of the side wall.
- Then set the other side wall parallel.
- At the inside of the rear wall, attach a temporary bracket.
- Mock the front panel without rafters and rods, add them already after installation.
- Connect together all the details and install two halves on the platform.
- Build them with brackets so that the wall is stable.
- Attach the trim and make sure that cutouts for the rafter were in the right place.
- Cut the front panel to make it fit around rafters.
- Screw it to the door frame and rafters.
- Remove all curly brackets.
- Attach the boards to the rafters, starting with the front edge of the roof.
- Cut the side panels and screw to shanks rafters.
- Install the door jamb and window frames.
- Screw the railing to handrails and round all sharp corners.
- Pribe or screw the balusters to the beam and the bottom of the handrail. There should be no more than 10 cm.
- Install security chain with latch.
Remember Children all check for strength , so do not save on the equipment and do not buy low-quality material.
Internal environment of the children's house on the tree, think about yourself, discuss this issue with children. The author here decided to make a bunk bed, but you can put the table, benches, shelves, or something else that suits you and children. In this case, the bed is the shelves from plywood with an attached side ladder, which is better attached to the center of the bed to be an additional protective barrier. Well, the door. The author just bought it in the store, but you can make it yourself.
Step-by-step scheme for building a house on a tree
Next is presented so to speak generalized Domica construction scheme , More precisely, the platform on the tree.
Difficulties can begin already when choosing a tree. Naturally, it should be big and strong. Maybe on your site and there is no suitable. And if not in your territory, then maybe the neighbors will be against. Well, we will be optimistic if you picked up a normal, healthy tree, check that the stem diameter is not less than 30 centimeters and where the platform will be attached, there were no patients and dry branches.
In the mind you will certainly imagine how your house will look like, but preferably fantasy to transfer to paper. A carefully thought-out scheme is the first step towards successful construction. It is better not to reinvent the bike and see the projects of finished designs on the Internet or utility literature and of course add your strokes in design. It is possible for clarity to make a cardboard model, so even more interesting to build. The main thing is not forgetting, a tree, it is a brickwork, it grows and changing, all this must be considered when you will think over the details of the attachment.
Trees are swinging, this is another important point, so it is necessary to find a way to fix the design, so that the house is not broken, and the tree survived. The easiest way, consolidate the beams on which the house will be set to the tree bolts. But here there are two drawbacks, firstly, the tree is a pity, the method is still a barbaric, secondly, special materials are needed to make the construction as much as possible. Reliable consolidate the house on the support poles or hang on the cables (ropes, chains, etc.). Of course, there are still disadvantages, but the tree will suffer less.
Now you need to choose how to get into the house. Here again, the easiest way, to kill the board to the trunk. But if we are experiencing for the integrity of the tree, then this way is better to exclude, besides, it is not the safest. If the design allows, it is natural to make a fixed staircase - beautifully, reliable, and if you make a railing, then safely. A rope staircase looks very romantically, as on a pirate ship, children will be delighted, that's just adults, probably not very. In principle, it is possible to do a problem from the stairs to buy the usual attachment, make the grooves in the platform for reliability and the question is resolved.
What to do with various obstacles? This refers to the "extra" branches. We must look at the setting, if you want to save the tree as much as possible, think over the design in such a way that in the right places there are suitable holes, in the extreme case, you can cut something and cut.
Falling from a tree, even with a small height, an unpleasant thing, and for children and dangerous. Well, if you know where you can fall, straws waved there. Not literally, of course, but something mitigating for insurance can be invented, for example, sawdust. It is still better to consider security measures to prevent falls if you build a house exclusively for children, build on a safe height. Make a reliable protective fence on the platform, and most importantly, convincingly instruct the child, how to use the house.
About how to choose a tree has already been mentioned and still, well, if it is a V-shaped form. Simply, so you decide a lot of questions with the fastening.
You need to very scrupulously output the level and make the holes of the depth of centimeters 10. Here as in the saying, only you need to measure not seven times, and twelve.
Measure the distance, as drawn in the picture.
For the correct distribution of weight, you need to carefully post in the beams where the reference points will be.
So that when swinging a tree, the design did not destroy, make the grooves in 10 centimeters in the beams. The photo shows how this can be done using the jigsaw through the holes.
At the selected height, fasten the four main supporting planks on the selected height of the long 20 centimeters. Use screws with hexagon heads. Then install the beam parallel from the other side.
After that, perpendicularly install transverse beams. Fresh screws long 8 centimeters
We take two more beams and finish the design to get such a "frame".
The main supports are perpendicular to the platform on galvanized 8 centimeter bolts.
Using special fixes secure the outer beam to the "frame".
To give sustainability, we need two more beams, as we see in the photo, they will serve as a platform support. To do this, it is necessary to adjust the upper ends for durable attachment to the platform, and then we make a V-shaped form. These supports are secure nails.
Now we prepare the platform, that is, we remove the branches that interfere.
The easiest stage, fasten on the floor board platform. By the way, it is not necessary to customize closely, it is even desirable to leave 0.8 - 1.2 centimeters clearance.
We make entrance from the main supports under the platform
Install guides for supports
We install the railing so that it was carefully, the ends of the beams can be cut at an angle of 45 °, then the junction will be better held.
The space between guides and railings can be protected with a mesh, plywood, wooden planks, in principle, it does not matter something to come up to look beautiful. The main goal is security, and the decor, it is already at your discretion.
The next stage, fastened the staircase. How to do this depends on the option that chose. On the picture is classic with railings, but for the sake of interest you can try and rope. Then every lift will be a whole event.
The house needs a roof. Since there is no load on it, you can choose any option, in this case it is proposed to use the usual tarpaulin. You can, as in the picture, pull the cable, it will serve as a skate, and the ends are fixed at the ends of the support beams, then they should be increasing or initially made the desired length.
How to make the decor, probably, will hurt without tips. Enter into this process of children, together pick up a color for the house, decorate it with flags, come up with some furniture. In general, arrange a holiday.
As you can see, the task is quite perfect. You can later see how construction stages are held in photos. More reliable option if the house will be attached not on one tree, and two or three, or at least find a tree with a triple branching.
Children's house on a tree do it yourself
Here you can view step-by-step photos and read several tips, How to build a children's house on a tree with your own hands . The author did not remove in detail all the stages of construction and equipment that used. You can find all this information in other blocks of this article.
So, Tips from the author for the construction of a house on a tree .
Use for the floor 2x6 board, as well as three-meter 4x4 crossbars for additional support.
Frame . The house itself is 2.5 x 2.5 m, with a long 70 cm from the porch and stairs.
Walls . For the inner lining, the author used Paneru and cut off the branches of the trees. Outside, a treated wooden fence is installed.
Door and staircase . The author made the floor of the floor boards and screwed them with the Z-shaped attachment. The staircase consists of 2 2x6 durable boards and side 2x4 for steps.
Roof . To support the OSB panel, the author used 2x6 boards.
Decor Your choice, for this house on the tree all the entourage is bought in the store.
Time and cost . The author spent about 100 hours and put in the amount of about $ 1,800. Just take into account that information is taken from the American site, so the cost for our conditions can be varying.
Photo source www.instructables.com/id/pirate-hideout-Treehouse/
How to build a house on a tree for children
Here is such a classic fort - House on a tree for children You can build on your summer cottage or in the garden. The main thing is to find, a suitable tree, everything else, the case of technology. The most important part, of course, the construction of the platform. If you do not take it seriously at the first stage, it will create problems later.
- The first task is to attach the two lower crossbars to the tree. They pass in parallel to each other in one direction, then the second set, the upper perkladines will be directed in the opposite side of the lower rays.
- To provide space between crossbars and wood (for growth), use two galvanized washers Paul in. The tree on the tree on each of the screws.
- The lower crossbars have a length of 20 cm, with which it is sometimes difficult to cope. Please note that the screws with latches are specifically shifted in the center of the beam width.
- A lot, what you need to think about when you screw the screw for lag, and it depends on what type of wood and which house on the tree you build.
- After you mark the place for fastening, drill the hole and use the end key for tightening the screw. Perhaps you will need more levers. Therefore, the author installed the pipe clamp at the end of the end key and could easily tighten all the screws with latches.
- Repeat the process with upper crossbars. This time the author was able to use lower beams as a support.
- The most difficult, correctly set the level for the frame. Perhaps it is not bad to insert strips during the mounting guide ... This will give stability during the frame assembly.
Facing beams and floor
The author cut the beams of the rim in size, and then composed a plan for fastening to the top of them to the upper crossbar. If you work one, no one will hold the rim beam. The author attached to the bottom of the upper crossbar cutting the board to Make a small regiment , it's easier to work with it. Even after the attachment of all beams, the platform of the house on the tree can still move. To firmly fix it, the author attached his knee brackets ... They really strengthen the foundation. To do this, you need to spill the ends of the attachment boards at an angle of 45 ° and attach to the tree through special gaskets.
Paul and Perila
Having finished the frame, proceed to the site. When installing the floor, calculate the places of cutting around the hole for the tree trunk. Leave Distance about 5 cm to ensure the growth of the tree . Set the supports that support the railing and the roof of the house on the tree. The design is simple, just half a circle at the bottom of the rack, which fits the flush from the outside of the beams of the rim and floor of the floor. Test each support and check the plumb. Then set the upper and lower crossbar of the rail. it Simple children's house on the tree So the author dropped the idea of semicircles or joinery and made simple joints. Spile the bottom crossbar where the entrance will be. Leave the upper guide in place for security, so that someone accidentally fell. Then install the middle crossbar, which actually supports most of the railing boards.
Staircase, door, roof
Under the staircase it is necessary to level the platform, and to install it successfully, it is necessary correctly calculate bias . The author cut an angle of 65 degrees and installed beams on flat stones to slow down the possible rot.
- Remove the grass and land to level the stones.
- Dispise and install the staircase steps (2 x 4) using galvanized nails.
- Then make the wicket. In it, of course, there is no great need, but for security purposes it is still better to do, especially since it is not difficult
- All that remains to complete the children's house on the tree, install the roof.
- It is quite simple, a couple of farms with sides of 5/4 sides. Perhaps not the most ideal option, but from sudden-shine and water from the leaves of the tree will cover.
- The author just cut the boards for the top, and then screwed them together with a 5/4 board attached on each side.
- Screw two farms to long racks attached to the frame and railing.
- Use bolts with a lock washer and nut.
That's all. Of course, not the most detailed instruction, but under the photo there is a link to the site of the original source, where you can get acquainted with a more detailed step-by-step instruction.
Photo source villagecustomfurniture.wordpress.com/category/tree-fort/
How to build a house on a tree
Step 1: Installation of beams . The top kit will be at the floor height of a house on a tree. Drill smooth through holes. Make a square frame and install the floor.
Step 2: Platform level . Align the platform using the level.
Step 3: Install diagonal supports . As soon as the platform becomes smooth, you can install permanent supports that will support the house. The author used two 2x6 boards twisted together and cut at 45 degrees.
Step 4: Install the flooring . This is the best part of the project, because you can stand on the platform when this step is completed. Start from one end and let the boards hang along the edge so that you can cut the ends of the saw. When you reach the tree trunk, leave the gap of about 5 cm to leave a place to grow the tree and was a gap when swinging the tree in the wind.
Step 5: Rama and installation of walls . Split walls on Earth. Make sure that parts of the wall coverings will overlap the ends of the walls that concern. Attract friends to help you at this stage, the walls will be heavy.
Step 6: Install the roof . To make the roof of a children's house on a tree, determine which inclination will be. The author planned to set the tile, so used the bias 4:12. As soon as they calculate the height of the rafter, you can install the roof central beam by making temporary support to hold it on the spot until you attach rafters. After that, the Phaneur will be sent, leaving the space around the trunk so that the tree can swing in the wind, without crashing into the roof. Secure the tile.
Step 7: Install the staircase and door . The door is made of pine boards. For the stairs, the author used treated wood, as it is in contact with the soil. The crossbars of the steps are located at a distance of 25 cm from each other.
Step 8: Install the railing . Railing height of 90 cm, and bassines - 10 cm from each other. Install start from the middle. The openings between the floor and railings and the floor are desirable to seize the boards. In conclusion, you can look at the appearance, for this I will definitely attract children.
Photo source www.instructables.com/id/building-a-Treehouse/
House on a tree for children with their own hands
Beautiful and reliable House on a tree for children Although not very large size, but perfectly designed and can be a great place for games. In addition, simple design will well look at any plot. Below are presented well-selected step-by-step photos, so in the detailed instructions there is no need. The author gathered the entire house in the garage, then disassembled him and again collected on the platform. This will save a mass of time, as all tools in the garage at hand, and it is not necessary to rise a hundred times and sinking along the stairs. In general, watch photos and good luck to you.
Source photo immigur.com/a/joixq
House on a tree on three supports
If you are lucky and find what you need, then the task is simplified, although the stages of work are almost the same.
- First of all, it is necessary to make a construction plan, prepare the necessary tools and materials.
- Then secure the main supports. The children's house is not recommended to be placed on a tree above two meters, so fasten the lower support in the height of the middle growth, just above the head, so you and fasteners will be easier. The beam must be attached horizontally to the first trunk, thoroughly align, it is better to use a building level and only then attach to another end to the second trunk.
- Cut the size of the transverse beams and secure them to the main one. It is necessary to attach them at the same distance so that the load is distributed evenly. For reliability under the frame, fasten the diagonal supports.
- In order not to throw up and do not pull with the tool during work, use the cable mechanism. To do this, you need to buy carbine, which is used by climbers and consolidate it at the bottom of the rope.
- How to install the floor is already described in the previous instruction, but in this case it is also correct to calculate and cut holes for the trunks. Make reserve from the edge to the trunk up to 10 centimeters, it is taking into account the growth and crumbling of the tree.
- The railing and space under them is better to do solid, then the child will definitely not be able to slip into some hole. The same applies to the walls of the house.
- About the installation of the stairs also said, the main thing is that it is reliable. In this case, we admided the board with grooves, not the most comfortable option, but it is reliable.
- Roof, at discretion. For a regular gaming house, it is enough to make a light canopy from plywood or tarpaulin.
Here shown schemes and fastening features which you can use during construction. Still a couple of tips. When attaching any details directly to the tree, use better large bolts, and not several small pieces. So firstly reliable, and secondly, if there is a lot of iron to drive a small section of the trunk, it will start spinning and this area will turn into a duch. Also, try not to overload the design, the easier it will be, the less you need different supports and fasteners. For wood it is better, and again, safer.
Here's anotherAn example of a stacking of a house where three wood serve as supports
. This is a variant of one-piece design without a platform.
Suspended house on a tree
Dominics on the tree can be of different shapes and designs. If you want to approach the question creative, you can use not a classic scheme, but something unusual. Such a solution may be the construction of a suspended house with a transparent roof of the rounded shape You see him in the photo. The design is unusual, but the eyes are afraid - the hands do, see step-by-step photos and everything will work out.
- Step. Cut from the cardboard the sample shape of the desired size and outline on the working surface of the plywood line.
- Step. Slip the protruding angle along the jib, then you can use it as a template to constantly not apply the entire form. Cut the remaining corners.
- Step. Draw the door on the working surface. To get a smooth circle, drill holes in the center of the future door, insert the screw, tie a pencil to the thread and outline the surface.
- Step. To cut the door, drill a hole on the circle line, install the junction cloth and slowly cut along the line.
- Step. Draw portholes (windows).
- Step. Cull them in the same way as the door.
- Step. To make the back wall, put the plafhum sheet of plywood, attach an already finished side wall and gain Phaneur on the ground.
- Step. To make a transparent window on the roof, just mark the rectangle in the proportion of 2x3, drill the hole and cut out how you made windows and doors.
- Step. Crane and paint outdoor walls.
- Step. Now it is necessary to make a frame, as on the fester, we fasten three brus with two side.
- Step. Put the flooring panels along the frame. Use a carpenter pencil for marking. The distance between the panels of the panels allows you to create an air flow and protect wood from warping. Fix the boards at every end of gvrozdi.
- Step. Attach both walls to the flooring. If you have a special nail pistol (neiler), then work will go faster. Each end of the plank must be driven up at least two nails.
- Step. Fixing the side walls Attach the two planks where the back (back) walls will be.
- Step. Since the house we will be suspended, it is very important to strengthen the points in which the cables will be attached to the stacks.
- Step. Fresh roof beams, the distance between Brucks is 25 to 30 centimeters.
- Step. Align the bar on which the house and carrier beam will be held.
- Step. Fix the bar is desirable to bolts with a hexagon head, pre-drumped holes so as not to split carrier beams and fane.
- Step. Cut out the transparent polycarbonate of the roofs for the roof, secure their schuridine from 5 centimeters from the edge of the walls. Use screws with washers for fastening.
- Step. In the center of the carrier beam, make holes for the rope.
- Step. Use the remaining curved pieces of plywood to make the trim around the door and windows. Draw the second round outside (5 centimeters for door trim, and a little thinner for the portholes). Cull the inner circle with handling for doors and windows.
- Step. Treat and paint the door and windows.
- Step. Create a durable rope, with the inside of the beam, put on the puck and make a node.
- Step. Now the house has to raise. How much the person needs to be needed, it is difficult to say, in general, call more. It will be necessary to secure the rope on a very durable branch, such a need to choose in advance.
- Step. To conveniently enter the suspension, make such a step under the door (in the photo).
- Step. So that the house does not swing hard, do stretch marks. At each corner, fasten the screws.
- Step. Drink the pegs, you can buy a tourist for a tent or make yourself.
- Step. How to equip a house in the middle, the case of taste, the main thing, do not reboot with superfluous things.
That's all, it remains to boast of your original Idya and enjoy the rest. Such a house will like both children and adults.
Photo source: DIYNetwork.com
How to build an original trees on a tree
The house on the tree is not only entertainment. The construction process will bring satisfaction with parents, which can be more pleasant than to do something joyful for his child, and also this experience for children, at this age they are very actively absorbed by the information. Therefore, be sure to take them to the assistants, let it even cost you with superfluous troubles, because it will have to repeatedly strengthen security measures.
This option without straight attachment to trees is simple, steady and universal - a box with plywood and a set of wooden stilt. House design on a tree The national team, so if necessary, it can be easily disassembled. If there is a suitable tree, for greater stability, of course, it is better to attach a house to him. For the construction of a children's house on a tree, the author used standard beams, boards and sheets, as well as supports with ready-made steel anchors for simplicity and stability.
The main basic joinery skills allow several people to easily collect all this with scratch, and the drawing presented and step-by-step photos of the construction of a house on the tree give a general idea of the assembly order.
The idea of building a children's house on a tree It is the installation of the collection frame on Earth, although it is not fundamentally, you can first install piles, then crossbars added after the vertical installation.
Result: Cool Little All-Year Villa or Four-storey Cottage House. And back Excellent playground , well lit, in a modern style, where children will be able to spend time in bad weather. Also, based on this design, you can add a lot from yourself, for example, install plexiglass frames or add additional equipment for children's games.
Source photo dornob.com/modern-magic-building-a-treehouse-for-kids-plans-pics/
Open house on a tree
Variants of children's houses on a tree can be different, as you like a simple open platform at a distance of about 1.80 m from the ground, the size of 2.5 x 2.5 m. For children, it is enough, and you can install a small tent or hammock.
For construction need such tools :
- A circular saw
- Hand saw
- Rechargeable drill with multiple batteries
- Drilling chisel 1/2 inches long 15 cm
- Square shovel
- 12 stainless steel bolts ½ inches long 15 cm (for legs and side pillars)
- 12 washers, also from a stainless steel 50mm mounting screws (for mounted equipment)
Boards and Bars
- 2 × 6 Long 2.5 m - 13 pieces
- 4 × 4 Long 2.5 m - 8 pieces 2 × 6 length 3.5 m - 2 pieces
- 1 × 6 floorboards - 30 pcs.
- Sloblocks - 4 pcs
Stages of construction
- Prepare materials.
- Align the platform and install the slag blocks where the house support will be located on the tree.
- Use a square shovel to install blocks.
- Measure the edges of the platform
- Screw the boards together, and then drill the bolt holes.
- Collect wooden supports
- Then set the beams.
- In this regard, the supports are attached to two boards 2.5 m, and then beams are installed 35 cm from each end and 40 cm from each other. This is visible in the diagram.
- Corner side supports are installed for the playground stability.
- Then the railing is attached. So that everything is simple, cuts 4 × 4 parts in half, each of them will be 1.20 m. Then pin them so that they sat on the meter above the upper part of the floor structure.
- Add the upper railing. It is necessary to measure the inner corner and add a centimeter.
On this house assembly on the tree completed. Instructions are incomplete, but more information can be taken on the site, link under the gallery.
Source photo yeadadshome.com/simple-treehouse/
Children's castle on a tree
Children want a house on a tree But there are no big trees on your yard? Try this option. The author faced the same problem, a suitable tree in his area was not found, so he found two young trees approximately 6 m height. It remained to come up Design for the platform that was magnificently called "Castle". You can also use this ideas, because in this case The size of the tree does not matter much . Surely children like it. Of course, the castle should have a towers, a bridge, a slide.
- Build a plot around a small tree, leaving a place to grow a tree.
- Initially, you need to install 4 support posts, you can cement for reliability.
- They make a square of 4 beams and install beams already on top to support the flooring.
- Finally, the floor boards.
- After that, build walls.
- Then install the ramp and the hill.
That's all, in principle, the playground is ready. To turn it into the lock, turn on the imagination. Make various attributes - painted shields, flags, battle banners .... Connect to the decoration of children.
Source photo www.hometalk.com/1859280/diy-build-your-kids-a-Play-Castle?Expand_all_questions=102.
How to build a simple house on a tree for children
This, of course, is not a full-fledged house on the tree, but rather the playground, but if there are no opportunities, then why not. By the way, the mass of advantages. At first , Build such a house on a tree in one day , Secondly , he is in not too high, and this is less experiences that something happens to the child . Then, very simple design, you can always add more details, light, open and easily climb and descend. This house from the tree is built of old boards and branches. A rather durable design, it is not necessary to further strengthen anything, except what you see in the photo.
What you need
- Cross Drill
- Screws or nails for frame
- 3-inch Speed Screws
- Plaques for the flooring
- Small logs
- hand saw
- Rugs, Pillows and Accessories for clothes
- Choose a sturdy tree, but not too thick and with branches that begin a little higher. Prepare two main parts, attach it to the most flat part of the tree, and then to the opposite side. This house at an altitude of 1.80 is made for a six-year-old child. Use only one screw in each mount so that you can adjust them before turning four more screws. It is better to use the level.
- Although this design is not intended for several children, but in fact very strong. This is not surprising, the author twisted 10 screws in the Boca, plus crossmen. After measuring the width, cut two transverse crossbars and insert between the squirt fasteners. Then screw into the tree (5 screws), and in the base (2 screws). Now you have a steady box around the tree that will keep the platform.
- After you disconnect the deck boards up to 1,20m, align them evenly from above and screw the screws. Leave the gaps in the floor so that the platform is easier.
- Make flooring between and the front and rear platform.
- Install the staircase. Take small logs and firmly fix with screws. Load on the steps will be big, so do not spare screws.
- Decorate your house on the tree. Colorful mats are ideal for the floor. Give this business to the child.
Source photo www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-build-a-treehouse-apartment-therapy-partment-Therapy-Tutorials-186867
Dark drawings on a tree
House on a tree for children 300 photos
The country area, or private possession, away from civilization makes it possible to embody different ideas in reality. Having his land, you can landscaping the housing, to make some kind of household territory to taste, to give interesting, unforgettable adventures. For example, many parents are interested in how to make a tree house yourself. And not in vain: the original design will become an excellent gift not only the guitant, but also adults, especially those who did not have such wonderful housing. To build a hut, castle or military headquarters, parents will need minimal tools and great desire skills. Unfortunately, we still have such buildings not very often. Get acquainted with how they create a "hut on wooden legs", to each master who wants to surprise and please the children.
Features and requirements for the house on the tree
The original building, comfortably located on a tree (or trees), looks unusual, fabulously and romantic, and for children of any age it will become the first "almost real" home, where they will feel the only ones, full owners.
However, it is still early to start learning how to make a house on a tree. The first to be the future builders should get acquainted with the list of recommendations relating to the construction of such unusual housing. Then they have to choose a suitable wood plant on the site, as well as find the optimal version of the building. In this case, two solutions are possible: a structure really based on the barrel (branches), and just a raised design, where the tree is only an entourage.
Right selection of the site
Naturally, there are several requirements for such buildings, as well as for their large colleagues, with which before the start of the design must necessarily meet. First of all, it is necessary to take care that the new "building" does not interfere with the neighbors. It should be within the borders of the local area, not to discard the shadow on their garden, do not create problems. For example, it is unlikely that someone will like if large objects or garbage will fall on their site.
If the future hut is most like a real, capital house, then the requirements for it are stricter. For such a building, you need to observe the distance:
- to any structure - at least 1 m;
- up to high trees - 4 m, or more;
- At least 3 m - to the residential house of the neighbors.
When the trees are not far from the playground, then the best place to parents just do not find. There is another moment that cannot be mentioned. It is desirable that the design will not be a real headpaper from which you can conduct "hidden observation" for neighbors. In this case, they may require a dismantling of new housing.
Important design requirements
This is not all: there are some more factors that are necessarily taken into account.
- Safety for children. The main threat of a house on the tree is its height, but in this case this parameter affects the age of future tenants. On the other hand, they grow rapidly. But, in any case, raising an unusual playing area by more than 2-2.5 meters above the ground still do not need.
- Careful design design must. Small sizes are not a reason to build, as it swings. It is necessary to think about the connection of the elements among themselves well, as well as choose the most reliable option for fixing the construction of the branches, trunk. If there is a small platform near the entrance to it, it will be necessary to create a reliable fence around it.
- Territory under the tree. There it is forbidden to organize a paved tracks, cutting the space by borders, communication hatches, etc. Under the housing, a rocky area should not be located. The ideal is a lawn or a fairly loose land. After completing the construction of the house on the tree, the adjacent territory is recommended to "soften" - bespoke with sawdust, sand or straw.
Color, the most comfortable staircase (for young children - with railings) - the element is mandatory. Yes, you can arrange "extreme" types of lifting and descent - a rope staircase, a rope, a grid or a clodder. However, the normal structure with steps (railings) should also be present. At least in order for adults able to occasionally visit the house.
Reliability, strength, the duration of operation of such a house depends on one - from which tree is chosen as a kind of foundation. The main requirement for it is the diameter of the trunk: it must be at least 300 mm. The most suitable option is a powerful straight tree with thick branches. Such a candidate makes it possible to build around himself down, and already erect the dwelling. Restrictions are: old dumpy trees will not fit, those whose branches have already been dried.
The ideal will be a big plant with a split or waste barrel. In this case, additional supports will be completely superfluous. However, more than one, neither the other tree on the site does not turn out, so you have to choose from what is in stock. As a rule, it is one or more subtle plants growing nearby.
Often the design that will be located between them requires the creation of additional supports. For example, two trees plus two "legs". If the plants are too unreliable, then choose a different solution: the supports put on it, or on the one hand. This tree does not carry any load, as it is only a decorative addition.
Last but you need to stay on candidates for this role. The best option is oak. Other "decent" breeds - ram, maple, nut, fir and ash. Birch, Ivi, chestnut or poplar not recommended, because the root system is unreliable. Linden wood is capable of complicating the design of the design on it.
Fruit trees "offeure" is not recommended. Such "vandalism" can disrupt fruiting. Pine is also not the most suitable candidate - her paws are sick, and the evergreen plant itself attacks the huge "hordes" of pests. Some eat cheese, others will settle on roots, shoots and trunks.
Varieties of buildings
The answer to the question of how to build a house on a tree depends not only from trees, since there are quite a lot of options. For example, for summer cottages, you can choose a lightweight design that will serve small owners only in the summer. Therefore, with the types of potential houses, it is necessary to get acquainted in advance - before the design and design of the design.
- The house-shala is the easiest option. It is easily created, as it has quite modest sizes. Such a building consists of a small platform, and the supports with which the roof is added from waterproof tissue.
- Green dwelling. This is a second uncomplicated home. In this case, first make supports and platform. Then it creates a frame of a bar, which is simply tightened by the grid. The last stage - landing of curly plants. Of course, such a house is not a fortress, he will not save from the rain, but on sunny days it will be comfortable and beautiful.
- The hut is a rustic hut in miniature. More often, these structures are built from native material - from wood, sometimes a log house is used. Such structures look unusual, so they attract not only children, but also adults.
- Duplex houses are the most difficult, but "landscaped" option. In these buildings, two floors at once (2 houses), each of which is intended for different pastime.
Another unusual and complex option is a house repeating fabulous designs. For example, the dwelling of the gnomes or women-jagi, the castle. The playground will be able to become a miniature ship or the same rocket.
How to make a house on a tree?
If the appropriate tree is already found, then primarily engaged in its preparation. Thin twigs are cut off by a secateur. With big it is necessary to contact carefully, so their incorrect trimming is capable of causeing the death of the plant. Therefore, it is better to leave all big branches, and the house is to build around them.
Studying the question of how to make a house on the tree is a minimum task, since the main stage of preparation for future "achievements" is to buy or search for all necessary. The master will have to find tools and acquire materials. To work, you will need:
- edged board (2.5x15 mm and 5x25 mm), timber (150x150 mm, 50x50 mm);
- reliable beams for supports, their diameter - 200 mm;
- Antiseptic, oil testing (solidol);
- Drill, disk saw (knife);
- Construction level, roulette;
- cement mortar;
- hammer, planer;
- Hand bug.
We still need to be stockpur with screws on wood, nails, fastener metal plates (corners). All items for the future house must be treated in advance with antiseptic solution, and then dry well in the sun. The length of the beams should be 1000-1500 mm more than the distance from the ground to the site of the construction, as they have to be laid and concreted in the ground. The lower part of these elements after processing the antiseptic is protected additionally. They are impregnated with oil development, coated with solidol or bitumen mastic.
Setting the support elements
The first thing is to prepare for work on the tree - measure the distance between adjacent branches, where the boundaries of the construction base will be located. These points are projected into the ground, then they will be marked by beacons. In these places, the beam holes make the brown. Their minimum depth is 1200 mm, the minimum diameter is 300 mm.
First, the bottom fall asleep with sand (100 mm), then a similar layer of rubble. Supports are lowered into the pit, exhibit using the level. Then reliably fix them with struts from a bar or slag blocks. Check the level on which the top of all supports is located. Their edges must be in the same plane. Then the cement mortar is prepared, poured it into the holes and give time to grip. After the composition begins to gain strength, temporary spacer elements are removed.
The base frame is made from the bar. It is cut in accordance with the measurements made.
Platform for 4 supports
In the event that 4 columns are made for the design, the strapping is made around the perimeter of the future platform.
- The bars lift to the floor level, aligned horizontally, then screw them into the inner surface of the supports. For reliability, it is additionally strengthened by metal plates for reliable in the corners.
- Inside the structure, rigs are stiffened - bars, step between which is 200-300 mm. In the place where the tree grows, leave a hole that is strengthened with additional elements.
On the lower side of the platform, it is enhanced by two transverse boards, which are located from the opposite sides of the trunk. All internal framework details are additionally fixed with metal plates, use a bolted connection.
If a tree serves one support
When one (several) from the reference elements is a tree, do differently. The bar is raised to the platform level, screw to the columns, and then nail it with nails to the tree. Similarly, they act on the other side of the trunk. They monitor the elements on the same level. Then the remaining bars are stuffed from above. They must be perpendicular to the lower, the recommended step is 500 mm. At this stage, the connection with the plates with bolts is also used.
Construction without pillars-beams
In this case, the house platform will "sit" only on the tree. If this option is possible (for example, two plants nearby), then the bars are naked to the tree on both sides of the trunk, departing from the plane of the future floor down by 300 mm. Then they perpendicularly fix the other bars. The distance between the elements is 500-600 mm. From the ends of them are combined with thick boards. The design is enhanced by struts. On the one hand, they are fixed to the lower bars, on the other - the cross will increase the trunk.
For him, take a polished, high-quality board (alternative - fat plywood). Wood should be devoid of bitch, spilled from all roughness. If necessary, the additional stage is carried out - grinding. Boards are cut, then stacked for marking on Earth. This preparation will make it possible to accurately cut a hole for the trunk (branches) of the tree. The operation is carried out like this:
- The boards are placed in a rectangle, leaving between the blanks of the clearances 10-20 mm. Then the circumference of the barrel is measured, the borders on the wooden base.
- Be sure to add a few millimeters to a circle, because there should be a sufficient space that needs to grow the plant between the bark and hole.
- The hole is cut out (better - by an electric bison), then make fitting on the tree. If the first time it happened without errors, then proceed to the next step - to fixing the elements on the frame.
The boards are laid on the platform in the same way - with the gaps necessary for the unobstructed water drain. The role of fasteners can act as self-tapping screws and nails. Before fixing the boards, we must check the surface surface to the level.
Construction of the walls of the house
First, around the perimeter of the future walls of the house mounted a frame of timber. In this case, a more "modest" sawn timber is suitable - 50x50 mm. The elements are cut, then screwed to the base using anchor bolts and metal plates (corners).
Intermediate elements are installed between the angular racks, their step is 400-500 mm. All racks are additionally fixed with spacers. In the place of the window and door opening, jumpers are added.
The construction of a frame is completed by creating the upper strapping from the bar. It is fixed with nails and metal corners. The role of walls are chosen by various materials. They will be able to become plywood, the same edged boards, which was used for the floor, sheets of rally or the MDF panel.
After the construction of the upper strapping, the roof is proceeded. For this design element, quite many different options are invented, from simple to the most difficult. But the optimal solution for the lightweight design, "sitting" on the tree, is still a traditional duct roof, which will protect the mini-house from the accumulation of snow. In this case, we need a lightweight option, so they are applied as follows:
- Collect the minimum number of rafters: enough four elements on each side;
- To give the stiffness system, several transverse elements are fixed - 2-3 wide boards that are stuffed, starting from the top of the structure;
- In the roof (still on earth), holes for the barrel and branches cut through, the size of the cutouts should also exceed their diameter;
- Close the design is not too heavy material: for example, by professional flooring, ondulin or polycarbonate.
Fix the roofing coating close to the barrel and branches is also not recommended. So that the roof does not flow, use any protective material.
To create this element, there are many sample variants, but the most convenient and safe of them remains a classic design with steps located at an angle of 45 °. It is also collected on Earth, and then attach to the entrance to the house.
- First, the length of the future "ladder" is measured, then two elements are cut out of the bar.
- Between them nourish the steps in such a way that their surface is horizontal when lifting. They take high-quality, dense wood, the recommended thickness of these elements is at least 50 mm.
- After installing the stairs, it is attached to the platform using metal corners. Where its lower part will be located, the stop, made of a thick log, will be bought into the ground. It is placed in the pit, on the bottom of which the sand and rubble layer are poured in advance. The staircase and a deck are connected by nails.
For the manufacture of railing take a long timber. On the stairs in a step of 300-400 mm, short details are fixed, to which the railings are naked. If children are already adults, then you can do the simple vertical design.
In this case, it is persistently recommended to protect the construction and staircase outside. The first material is the usual paint, but it is possible to use other materials that do not hide the beauty of wood. Interior decoration is not required, the main thing for the children's house is the perfect smoothness of the walls. But the choice of design option depends only on future owners and their parents.
A small and original playground is an option that is worthy of consideration, as any parent who has the skills of working with a tree will be able to make a house on a tree. The main thing is to create a secure "strategic object". Only in this case for the health of the Chad is not worried about adults.
About how to make a house on a tree, tells the following popular video:
How to build a house on a tree with your own hands? If you have a child in your family, it must have a separate place for games. If there is a cottage plot, you can create a convenient and safe platform for games, but much more interesting to bring another idea to life - make a house on a tree with your own hands.
It may be the main place for playing, and the addition. It is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance, if you select a simple scheme and good materials.
Drawing and wood selection
Before you start, you need to think over all the details and make a scheme of the house on the tree. The main parameters are the area and the height of the house, as well as the attachment method. Standard houses are a rectangular shield in which there are holes under the branches. The roof and walls can be of any form, and are made even from the girlfriend.
In order to get into this house, the staircase will be required. It does not fit the rope option, since children can easily be injured, so you have to take care of a robust fastening and reliability of the design. In no case should not be hit by the staircase to the trunk, as it will be detrimental to the tree, especially with growth, the design can be deformed over time. If you still want a rope staircase, then consider that the height should be small, and the child is quite adult to use such a design. All should be taken into account at the design stage.
It will be important to carefully study the wood, as reliability and strength will depend on it, as well as the overall level of use of use. Do not choose old trees, in which there is a hollow or emptiness, as well as a large number of already dried branches, but also the rapid trees will also be a bad option.
What trees do not need to build a house?
On the topolate, IWA or birch. The ideal option will be maple, apple tree or ash, the diameter of the trunk of which will be at least 30 cm, with a good root system, lack of parasites and a healthy bark. It will be easier to build a house on a tree that has a straight trunk - this will facilitate the installation and consolidation of the base.
Building a house on a tree
When you finally decide on the tree, you need to try to prepare it correctly. On the lower branches and the trunk, remove the thick fine pig, and here are the big branches of cutting with the mind. With an illiterate approach, you can spoil all the tree, and it simply dries. To avoid so sad outcome, leave large branches and create the base of the house on them or around them.
|Tools for construction||Materials for the house|
|Hammer||Edged board, whose cross section is 50 * 250 and 25 * 150 mm|
|Drill||Bar 1.5 * 1.5 meters|
|Disk saw / knife||Galvanized selflessness|
|Plane||Support beams, diameter 2 dm|
|Nazcachka||Antiseptic impregnation for wood|
|Building level||Metal mounting plates|
|Screwdriver||Oil processing / solidol|
Before starting work, be sure to process the boards and the bar with an impregnation-antiseptic and dried in the sun. Due to this, you can extend the operation of the house, and protect the surface of the wood materials from rotting and dampness. The support beams in length should be more than 1-1.5 meters than the distance from the base of the house to the Earth. Since they need to be laid in the ground, after antiseptic processing, cover the lower part of each beam with a good layer of solidol, oil treatment or bitumen mastic.
Install the supports
To build a house on a tree with your own hands, you need to carefully measure the distance between the main branches and determine how the platform for the house will be located. The angles of the base should be projected down and mark these points by the beacon. Using a bera, prepare holes for beams, and their depth should be at least 120 cm, and the diameter of about 3 dm. On the bottom you need to float the layer of sand at 10 cm, and after the same crushed stone. When this shrinkage cushion is ready, you can lower the beams in the pits, set them up in terms of the level and strengthen the struts from the bar or slag block.
All beams should be the same height and stand should be vertically. Consider the fact that the trunk of a tree in this case may be between the pillars of the supports or be one of their carrier supports. Now you need to mix the solution, pour between the post and the walls of the pit, and leave to sleep. When the base is ready and will become durable, you can remove the struts.
Mount the platform
When creating a frame for a house on a tree with your own hands, take the timber and cut it to be the length you need. If, according to your project, the platform will rely on the posts by all angles, and at the same time surround the trunk of the tree, fasten the bearing bars throughout the perimeter of the base. For this, each bar need to raise up to the floor level, and align horizontally, and after fastening both ends to the inner surfaces of the columns. The finished strapping should be well to strengthen the corners, for this you can use plates of metal.
After that, inside the framework of additional bars, and they must be located in parallel to each other at a distance of 0.2-0.3 meters. In a place where the passage of the tree trunk, leave the opening of the desired size. From the bottom of the frame to pick up 2 transverse boards, while they should be located on both sides of the trunk. At the end, all connections inside the frame strengthen the plates of metal with bolts.
Note that h This is how important the house is important to remember the branches and the crust. They must be saved, because without this tree will die, and the built house cannot be used.
If the tree plays the role of one of the supports, the platform must be mounted differently. In this case, the timing is lift to the level of the future of the house, and screw to the columns with two ends, and in the middle to come to the trunk. Both bars should only be horizontally. After typing with other bars, and they must be perpendicular to the bottom, and also have a step from 50 cm. Naturally, all elements must be connected by bolts using steel plates.
And the last installation option is a fastening without supporting support. If you plan to mount the platform only to the tree, then two vehicles need to be knocked down to the trunk, below the floor level of the future house by 0.3 meters from two sides. After that, on top, lay perpendicular to the remaining bars, while observing step 0.5-0.7 meters and connecting everything with the ends with thick boards. You must have a rectangular design, which lies in the horizontal plane. After that, install additional struts - take the bars with the same section and secure at an angle on the platform so that one end rests on to the extreme bars of the frame, and the rest are connected onto the trunk.
We put floor
Building a house on a tree with your own hands is easy if you make the floor correctly. For its manufacture, a polished board of high quality will be required. Before use, check the wood - it should not have bitch and roughness, and if required, perform an additional grinding. Boards cut down the floor and decompose so far on Earth to make marking. This is required in order. In order for you to accurately cut holes under the trunk and branches of the tree, as it does not work upstairs to make neat cuts.
So, you can start laying up the boards into a rectangle, and leave the gaps about 1-2 cm, measure the trunk circumference and marketed the cutout borders on the floor of your future house for children on the tree. Note that the floor should not be adjusted to the core close, since with the growth of the tree, the design will be exposed to deformation. If the prepared material corresponds to the drawing, you can proceed to fasten the floor to the platform.
Place the boards on the frame in the same way as you laid them on the ground and leave small gaps in a couple of see. It is necessary for the water during the rains it does not accumulate and stood, but immediately stocked. The floor should be fixed with nails or screws. The finished design should be in a horizontal plane, do not stagger and in no case creak.
Making walls in a house
Initially, you need to install a durable frame made of timber, on all perimeter platform. To do this, you can use a material with a smaller cross section, for example, 5 * 5 cm. The bar should be trimmed at the height of the walls and install at all corners of the base, and the fixation is performed by screwing to protruding support beams with bolts (anchor). Take care of the intermediate racks that must be located in increments of 0.4-0.5 meters from corner racks and fixed from the outside of the frame base. In no case are not securing the rack to the floor, as this connection is not considered reliable.
Intermediate and corner racks for a house on the tree strengthen the struts, and after you can decide their boards. You can make solid or lattice walls, it all depends on you. Form and number of windows, as well as their location, too, choose at your discretion. It is much more important that the openings be well protected and the child did not fall out of the house.
Install the roof
The optimal option will be the manufacture of a roof in the form of a canopy. At the height of one and a half or two meters above the walls, find 2 durable branches that are located opposite each other. Screw the hooks from the metal and tension a good rope or thick cord between them. After that, through a stretched rope, we throw a piece of tarpaulin and fix the ends at the corners of the house.
If the canopy does not work because of the interfering branches, you can make the roof differently. At the upper edge of the corner racks, attach the strapping from the bars. After that, you will need to collect two rafter farms and install them over opposite walls. These farms are connected to a pair of wide boards that are stuffed at the top edge. Since the roof is small, additional fasteners will not be required, and it is possible to close the design by any light material, for example, by profile, polycarbonate sheets or ondulin.
Similarly, the floor, in the roof it is necessary to cut holes for large branches, if it is impossible to install the structure in another way. And again, it is impossible to mount the roofing coating close to the tree - be sure to leave a small space.
We make and mount the staircase
For a house on a tree, you can make a rope, wooden straight, lightweight, short or long, cool and gentle staircase. In this case, there are many options, and before choosing one of them, think about everything and against. One of the optimal option by right can be called a ladder in the form of a shield with slots. To begin with, you need to take a bar with a cross section of 5 * 5 cm and a length of 2.6 meters and put at an angle of 80 degrees to the base of the house, i.e. Practically vertically. After that, mark the cutting line with a pencil and pump up unnecessary. In the same way, cut the second timber.
After that, the finished material must be put on a flat pad, and fill the board from above, the thickness of which is from 20 mm. The width boards should be 15 cm, and in length 60-70 cm. Absolutely in each workpiece, rub the oval hole to the width of the moaning and thoroughly treat the cut by sandpaper. Such cuts should be located on the one hand, and not less than at a distance of 5 cm from the end. When covering the workpiece you need to be knit so that cutouts alternate - the first board with cut-out on the left, the second with the cut from the right, and for this principle to the end.
Be sure to lock the boards to the bars with a solid cloth and not to leave the gaps. When the staircase is ready, cement it to the house, and fasten from the outside using metal plates and bolts. Check the reliability of the attachment, as the fall from the staircase can entail heavy injuries. When the design is firmly fixed, it must be treated with the primer with the properties of the antiseptic, and after painting or coat with a special lacquer for wood.
The last step will be the decoration of the finished house and the creation of a cozy atmosphere. To protect wood from the impact of the atmosphere, paint all the outer surfaces. Ideally, all the tones should be the same so that the house looks harmonious. Coloring the house on the tree from the inside is completely optional, the main thing is that the boards are smooth, and the child could not drive the opposition. For convenience, make a few shelves for toys, put a basket or a children's table. Paul can be seal with a soft carpet, bring baby pillows. It all depends only on the small owners of their first housing, and they will gladly bring their contribution in the design.
The principles of building houses on the tree are constantly being improved, but if you are new to this case, try with something simple. We are confident that during labor, accuracy and fulfill all the recommendations you will succeed!
If the family has a child, there must be a separate place for children's games. On the summer or country site it is very easy to equip a safe and convenient playground. A small house or a shala, located right on the tree can be an interesting and very desired addition to the playground. Make a house on a tree with your own hands is not difficult, if you choose a simple project and convenient materials in the work.
Drawing and wood selection
First you need to think over all the details and make a drawing. The main parameters are the height and area of the house, as well as the methods of its attachment. Usually the base of the house is a rectangular shield with holes for branches, based on the corners to the durable poles. The walls and roof of the facilities may have an arbitrary shape and perform from any submitted materials.
To get into the house, a staircase is necessary. It should be as reliable as possible, have a durable mount and at the same time not to spoil the type of facility. It is impossible to nail the staircase to the trunk - it is detrimental for the tree, besides, because of its growth, the design will be all stronger. The rope staircase is the cheapest option, but it is possible to use it at low altitude and only if the child can contact her. All this needs to be taken into account in the preparation of the project and the calculations of the material.
It is very important to choose the right tree, because it depends on the strength and reliability of the house, as well as the safety of the child. It is impossible to choose old trees with large hollows and voids inside, with a lot of dry branches, with open roots. Too young and rapid trees are also not suitable for such purposes.
It is not recommended to build a house on the branches of Willow, Poplar or Birch. The most optimal option is an apple tree, maple or ash with a barrel diameter of at least 30 cm, with a strong root system, healthy bark and lack of parasites. It is advisable to choose a tree with a straight trunk, it will be easier to mount and secure the base.
Selecting a tree, you need to prepare it correctly. A small thick piglet on the lower branches and the trunk can be safely removed by the secateur, but the medium-sized branches should be trimmed with the mind. An illiterate trimming can destructively affect the tree, and it dries. That this does not happen, you can leave all large branches and mount the base for the house around them.
For construction, you will need tools:
- hacksaw or disk saw;
- building level;
Materials will also need:
- edged board with a cross section 5x25 and 2.5x15 cm;
- Bar 150x150 cm;
- Support beams with a diameter of 20 cm;
- galvanized screws;
- metal mounting plates;
- antiseptic impregnation for wood;
- Solidal or oil testing.
Before starting work, the board and the timber must be treated with impregnation and dried in the sun. This will prolong the operation of the house, protects the wooden surfaces from dampness and rotting. The length of the support beams should be 1-1.5 m more than the distance from the ground to the base of the house. Beams must be boiled into the ground, therefore, after processing with an antiseptic, the lower part of each beam is covered with a dense layer of solidol, bitumen mastic or impregnate with oil throughtop.
Prices for various types of building boards
Domika construction technology
Stage first - setting support
Thoroughly measure the distance between the main branches and determine the location of the platform for the house. Projeate the angles of the base down and mark these points by the beacons. With the help of the bora, drink holes for beams; The depth of the holes is at least 1.2 m, the diameter is 25-30 cm. The sand is poured with a layer of 10 cm on the bottom, then the same layer of rubble. Lower the beams in the pits, exhibit in terms of the level and temporarily strengthen the loaf or struts from the bar.
All beams must have the same height and stand strictly vertically. In this case, the tree trunk can be between the support pillars or act as one of the supporting supports. It is mixed with cement mortar, poured it between the walls of the pit and the post, leave to dry. When the base is quite hardening, the struts are cleaned.
Stage Second - Platform Installation
For the framework of the platform, the bar is taken, cut it up to the desired length. If the platform is restored by all angles on the poles, surrounding the trunk of the tree, carrying the bars of the frame fasten along the perimeter of the base. For this, each timber is raised to the floor level, aligned horizontally and screw both ends to the inner surface of the columns. The resulting strapping is strengthened in the corners of metal plates.
Next, inside the frame, extra bars are stuffed, having them parallel to each other at a distance of 20-30 cm. Where the trunk of the tree passes, leave the opening of the corresponding size. On the bottom, the frame is bubble with two transverse boards, placing them on both sides of the barrel. All compounds inside the frame are strengthened with metal plates with bolts.
If one of the support serves a tree, the platform is mounted differently. The bar is raised to the base of the house and fasten with two ends to the columns, and in the middle nourishes to the tree trunk. Then the timber is fixed in the same way. Both timber must be located strictly horizontally. After that, the other bars are stuffed from above, perpendicular to the bottom, in a step of 0.5 m. Of course, all elements of the platform are connected by bolts with steel plates.
Third installation option - fastening without supporting supports. If the platform is fastened exclusively on a tree, 2 vehicles are naked to a bar of 30 cm below the floor level on both sides. Then, on top, perpendicularly laid the rest of the bars in 50-70 cm increments and connect them with thick boards. There should be a rectangular design lying in a horizontal plane. Now installing additional struts: they take the bars of the same section and attach them at an angle to the platform, resting in one end to the extreme bars of the frame, and the lower ends connecting on the tree trunk.
Stage Third - Floor Laying
For the floor take the edged grinding board of high quality. Carefully check the wood on the absence of roughness and bitch, if necessary, carry out additional grinding. Cutting boards in the size of the floor and lay on the ground for marking. It is necessary in order to accurately cut holes for the branches and the trunk of the tree, because at the top it's gently make cuts will not work.
So, the boards lay out into a rectangle, leaving 1-2 cm gaps, measure the trunk circumference and place the cutting boundaries on the future floor of the house. With the help of the electrolovka, the openings of the desired diameter are cut and try on a tree. The floor should not close to the crust, otherwise with the growth of the tree, the design of the house will be deformed. If the blanks correspond to the drawing, you can mount the floor to the platform.
The boards are laid on the frame as well as on Earth, with intervals in a couple of centimeters. These gaps are designed for draining the rainwater. Fasten the floor with self-tapping screws or nails. The finished flooring should lie strictly in the horizontal plane, not to creak, do not wander under loads.
Stage Fourth - Installation of Domic Wall
First, around the perimeter of the platform you need to install a durable frame from the bar. Here you can take a lumber of a smaller cross section, for example, 50x50 mm. The timber is cut down at the height of the walls and are installed on each corner of the base, screwing to the protruding reference beams anchor bolts. Intermediate racks are mounted at a distance of 40-50 cm from corners and fix them from the outside of the frame base. It is impossible to mount the racks directly to the floor, such a connection will not be reliable.
Corner and intermediate racks are strengthened with struts, and then trimmed by boards. Walls can be solid or lattice, it all depends on the preferences of the wizard. The number and shape of windows, as well as their location is also chosen at will. The main thing is that the openings be reliably protected and the child could not fall out of the house.
Stage Fifth - Roof mounting
The roof is best done in the form of a canopy. At an altitude of 1.5-2 m above the walls, you need to find two durable branches located on both sides of the house. Metal hooks are screwed to the branches and stretch between them a thick cord or a reliable rope. Through the rope throw a piece of tarpaulin and fasten its ends in the corners of the house.
If you make a canopy interfere with the branches, you can mount the roof differently. At the upper edge of the corner racks, the strapping from the bar is fixed. Next, 2 rafter farms are collected and installed them over the opposite walls. Between themselves, farms are connected by two wide boards, which are styled along the top edge of the rafter. Additional attachments for such a small roof are not required, and it is necessary to close the design with some light material - polycarbonate sheets, professional flooring or ondulin.
In the roof, as in the floor, holes cut the holes for large branches, if otherwise installing the design does not work. Again, it is impossible to mount the roofing coating close to the wood, it is necessary to leave a small space around the cutout.
Stage Six - Installing Stairs
The staircase to the house can be a rope, straight wooden, light lattice, long or short, canopy and steep. There are a lot of options, and it is not difficult to pick up at all. One of these options is a staircase in the form of a shield with slots. To begin with, the timber 50x50 mm long is from 2.5 m and pin it to the base of the house at an angle of 75-80 degrees, that is, almost vertically. They mark the cut slicer with a pencil and scream unnecessary. The second timber is crugged in the same way.
Putting the bars on a flat pad, tops the boards with a thickness of 2 cm. The width of the board is 15 cm, the length is 50-70 cm. In each billet, the oval hole is cut down onto the width of the foot and treated with sandpaper. The neckline should be located on the one hand, at a distance of 5 cm from the shell of the board. When covering the shield, the workpiece is naked so that the cutouts are alternating: the first board with a cut-out right, the second - with the neckline, and so to the end.
Boards are attached to the bars with a solid cloth, without gaps. The finished staircase is pressed to the house, fix the platform from the outside of the platform with plates and bolts. Be sure to check the reliability of the attachment, because the fall from the staircase can turn into a serious injury. The firmly fixed design is treated with primer with antiseptic properties, and then color or covered with a varnish for wood.
Finishing Stage - Finishing
The house is ready, now it remains to decorate it and make it cozy. To protect wood from atmospheric influence, all external surfaces are recommended to paint. It is advisable to choose the same tones for the walls and the stairs, so the house will look more harmonious. Inside the boarding boards is completely optional, the main thing is that they are as smooth as possible. For convenience, you can fix inside the light shelves, put a basket for toys or a children's table. Paul stood with a soft rug, laid children's comfortable pillows. Everything else depends only on the small owners of the house, so further arrangement must be entrusted to them.