In this article we will answer a very important and current question: what is more profitable build a house ? To give preference to a cheap foam concrete or "break" on a more expensive and high-quality aerated concrete. Our calculations will undoubtedly surprise you.
"What we have to build a house," the modern developer is still thinking about this question and more often. And today, when such cellular concrete materials are claimed to build the main construction material for the construction of cottages as foam concrete and aerated concrete, then even an experienced builder is often difficult to make an optimal choice.
Running forward will say that with the right work without disrupting construction technologies, the difference in the ultimate cost of the finished wall will be insignificant. To begin with, let's figure out what foam and aerated concrete is, and what is the principal difference between them.
Foam concrete - product foaming of a sandy-cement solution. Numerous air bubbles determine the structure of the material as a cellular. All pores are closed - isolated from each other.
The cost of Cuba Foamineton, depending on the manufacturer, is 1600-4000 rubles. For the calculated value of the material, we take the average price - 2300 rubles per cube. A similar volume of brick will cost about 3200 rubles. And this is despite the way that the wall with the same thermal conductivity of the brick will be required at times more.
Thermal insulation indicators
With a foam block density of 500-800 kg / m³, its thermal conductivity will be 0.12-0.21 W / (MK), respectively. For example: brickwork has a thermal conductivity of about 0.6 W / (MK), which is 3-5 times higher than that of a wall of cellular concrete.
Since foam concrete blocks have a relatively small actual weight with significant dimensions, build a wall of it is quite easy, which, ultimately, has a positive effect on the cost of work on its laying.
Small bearing ability
At the density of the material of 500 kg / m³, its strength is only 13 kg / cm². With increasing density, thermal insulation qualities are lost. So at a density of 900 kg / m³, the carrier capacity increases to an acceptable 35 kg / cm², but the thermal conductivity increases to 0.24 W / (MK), which depreciates the main plus of this material - low thermal conductivity.
If you look at things really, and not through the prism of the advertising pian, then the geometric shape of the domestic foam concrete is very far from the ideal. Is it worth blaming the human factor or bought "for inexpensive" equipment, but the fact remains. There is, however, a high-quality foam concrete, which can really be put on glue, but, unfortunately, the price of such a material is not much lower than that of aerated concrete and is about 3000-3500 rubles per cubic meter.
The thickness of the gas bubbles and their size in foam concrete is not amenable to any calculation. Remember how foam in a glass of beer rises, here the same effect, so the cold bridges and bridges are possible, that is, areas, the thermal conductivity of which is significantly higher from the medium-declared.
Risk of buying low-quality material
Relatively inexpensive foam concrete equipment and simple technology allowed this Wall material In "Handicraft" conditions, without harsh control over the quality of the products obtained. It is these Mount-Kulibins that discredited foam concrete in the post-Soviet market of building materials.
Myths and delusion
- "Foam concrete does not" breathe ", as it has an isolated cellular structure."
Foam concrete perfectly "breathes", since gas exchange does not depend on open or closed pores. The key criterion here is the density of the molecular structure and the total thickness of the material.
- "For the construction of the house, 30-40 centimeter walls made of foam concrete with a density of 500-600 kg / m³".
From the point of view of thermal insulation, the walls with a thickness of 40 cm from the thermal conductivity of 0.12 W / (M⋅K) will of course it will be enough for the most severe Russian winter, but the carrying capacity of the foam concrete of the above density is so small that it simply will not withstand the load assigned to it. In more durable foam concrete brands there will be too high thermal conductivity. The optimal solution is a wall cake with a thickness of 600 mm, consisting of a carrying row of foam blocks with a density of 800-900 kg / m³ and insulation - foam concrete density of 400-500 kg / m³.
Aerated concrete is an artificial stone having a porous structure. Micropores communicating with each other in size in 1-3 mm are equally distributed by the material evenly.
Aerated concrete in its essence is an artificial stone, and not just concrete. With the same density, it will be many more than more than other cellular concrete.
Since the gas blocks are made by cutting a solid fuel-concrete plate, and not by filling in shapes with dubious geometry, then all the sizes of the block are complied with tolerance to a millimeter. As a consequence - the ability to make a laying on fine glue.
Due to its porous, and not a homogeneous structure, aerated concrete is easily processed by finishing materials.
Yes, it is the price that initially scares people from aerated concrete who is poorly understood in the technology of building processes. After all, it is difficult to believe that you can save, buying such annexted material.
The need for water protection
Of course, even Soviet scientists have proven that despite their spongy structure, a gas concrete is not afraid of precipitation and even in winter it will not "tear" from the destructive impact of the wounded moisture. But the appearance of such a "flexible" building will be terrible. So without facade plaster, siding or the same porcelain stoneware.
Myths and delusion
- "Aerated concrete laying is so smooth that it is quite possible to do without plastering."
Yes, from aerated concrete, laid on glue, indeed, with certain skills, a perfectly smooth wall is obtained. But it is still necessary to stucify it!
First, simply laid out from the blocks of the wall is very blowable - no matter how you filled the seams, and there will still be flaws.
Secondly, Shplanke There is cracks on a gas concrete, which, as a rule, repeat the outlines of wall blocks. That is why plaster is rejected by a facade mesh.
- "Stopping aerated concrete on glue is very expensive."
And again delusion. We will not be alone and just use elementary mathematics.
The manufacturer indicates the norms of one bag of adhesive mixture per cube of aerated concrete blocks.
Let's throw advertising and put a more real consumption: a half-bag (37 kg) per meter cubic wall material. This, with the price of glue 6.50 rubles. For a kilogram, there are about 240 rubles. That is, the costs of adhesive mixture when laying a cubic meter of gas-blocks will be about 240 rubles.
Now let's see what the laying will cost us when buying a cement mortar.
Even if we just open the tables and take these values, then the consumption of sand-cement mixture on the cubic meter of masonry will be 0.22 m³, which is at an average price of 2500 rubles. per cube will be 550 rubles. Obviously, glue will cost us half cheaper.
We consider and compare
Now let's try to find out what is financially more profitable to build a house? For comparison, we take a square meter of the wall made of foam concrete and a similar amount of aerated concrete structure. For greater clarity, we take into account the different types of plaster materials used on the wall.
The aerated concrete wall, due to the best geometry of the material, it turns out perfectly even, so that the thickness of the plaster will be equal to the cross section of the beacon profile ± 1 mm. Total, on average 7 mm. For each millimeter of the square meter of machine plaster, 1 kg of a mixture is consumed, that is, we obtain 7 kg of plastering mixture per square meter of a fetal wall. In the case of the use of lime plaster, by multiplying the squares on the thickness, we find the volume of the plastering "Korzh", it will peel 0.007 m³.
Otherwise, things are on the foam concrete wall. Since the geometry of the material is far from excellence, the wall is not too smooth. As a rule, the thickness of the plastering layer is about 3 centimeters. That is, the consumption of the mixture during machine plaster and the use of a lime solution will be 30 kg and 0.03 m³, respectively.
The cost of plaster solutions
The market price PM-75, which is used during machine plaster, is 240-250 rubles. It is about 8 rubles. per kilogram of the mixture. The price of a lime solution is an average of 2500 rubles. per cube.
The cost of plastering
Different brigades estimate the cost of their services in different ways, but the average picture will be as follows: machine plaster layer to 1 cm about 340 rubles, up to 3 cm - 360 rubles. Handwork is estimated at 450 rubles per square meter.
This data is clearly shown that when using a more expensive, but better aerated concrete, we save about 100 rubles. On each "square" plaster. For plastering surfaces with a thickness of the plaster layer, over 3 cm it is more profitable to use a lime solution.
Mason service cost
The cost of laying gas and foam concrete is the same and averages 1,500 rubles per cubic meter of the wall. However, as we found out above, the thickness of the gas-concrete wall is 40 cm, whereas for a full-fledged bearing foam concrete wall, this indicator is at least 60 cm. From here and flows different volume of the wall material used on one "square" of the finished wall made from various materials: aerated concrete 0.4 m³, foam concrete 0.6 m³.
Cost of wall material
When calculating the cost of gas blocks as a basis, we take the products of the YTONG brand, as they can serve as an example of a high-quality aerated concrete. Unfortunately, the quality of domestic materials still leaves much to be desired, and only discredits this wonderful building material.
The cost of YTong gasoblocks is approximately 4420 rubles per m³. As a basis for calculating the cost of foam concrete, take the average domestic unit worth 2300 rubles per m³. We deliberately missed more expensive and high-quality foam concrete, as its price of slurred inferior to the price of gas blocks, while the quality of the latter, a priori, will always be higher.
The cost of the astringent mixture and the consumption of wall materials
According to the table data for laying 1 m³ of walls from blocks with dimensions 625x250x300 mm, 0.22 m³ of cement sandy solution is necessary and, respectively, 0.78 m³ of wall blocks.
For laying the same filament blocks 625x250x400 mm, 37 kg of glue is needed, which is 0.07% of the wall volume. At the same time, the market value of the cement-sandy solution is 2500 rubles, and the cost of a kilogram of glue is 6.50 rubles.
Based on these data, we get:
As you can see, the choice of wall material has practically did not affect the final value of the wall itself. The best physical and technical indicators of the aerated concrete leveled the price advantage of the cheaper foam concrete, leaving all their advantages.
The final table looks like this:
© RMNT.ru, Igor Maksimov
Gasilicat and foam concrete
Comparison of materials among themselves - an up-to-date topic for many developers. After all, each product has its strengths and weaknesses, they are in one degree or another differ in the peculiarities of use and operation. Important also the question of the possibility of self-making material at home.
The use of the most modern materials is widespread among future owners. One of them are products from cellular concrete. Therefore, in this article we will seek the answer to the question: Gasylikat or foam concrete, which is better to choose for construction?
Gasilicate properties and quality properties
Let's start with a gasilicate. We'll figure it out what kind of material, what properties it has and how practical the structure is erected using these products.
What is the material
Gasilicate has a special structure. The whole thing in the presence of a large number of cells, which are formed as a result of the chemical reaction of the gas formator and lime. This porosity gives the products with a large number of advantages in the form of high performance indicators, the most relevant in the construction of buildings. We use the table.
Table 1 Indicators of the qualities and properties of the gas silicate:
|Name of the indicator||Value|
|Thermal conductivity, W / mgrad||0.1-0.3|
|Frost resistance, cycles||35-150.|
|The strength kg / cm2||5-20.|
|Density kg / m3||500-700|
|Water absorption||Up to 20%|
|Single-layer wall thickness||From 0.4 m|
The numeric values of the gas silicate are quite competitive. However, in order to compare gas-silicate and foam concrete blocks, the study of these characteristics is not enough.
Classification and scope of application
There are several types of gas-silicate classifications, one of the mains is the separation of products depending on their density brand.
In this case, allocate:
- Heat insulating , density up to 400;
- Structural heat-insulating , density 500-900;
- Structural possessing 1000-1200 brand;
- The first type is used as thermal insulation, since the coefficient of thermal conductivity at a low density of products is quite low.
- The second form is used for low-rise construction, as the main material in the erection of bearing walls and partitions.
- The third view, construction, is the most durable. The load can withstand sufficiently high, but the ability to preserve the temperature is significantly reduced.
Heat insulating and structural thermal insulation unit
Depending on the purpose, the blocks are:
- Walls used for the construction of walls;
- Partition, the thickness of which usually does not exceed 150 mm.
Also distinguish products in accordance with the accuracy category:
- Blocks 1 category have the best geometry, the maximum allowable size deviations should not exceed 1.5 mm. The masonry is performed using a specialized glue with minimal seam thickness.
- Blocks 2 categories are characterized by more significant deviations, both in size - up to 2 mm and straightness, rebound rectangles - up to 3 mm. Also allowed angles are allowed - up to 2 mm and ribs - up to 5 mm. The masonry is carried out mainly, also on glue.
- The blocks of the third category are characterized by the following permissible values: deviations in size - up to 3 mm, in straightness and rectangles - up to 4 mm, the ribs can be repulsed - up to 1 cm, and the corners are up to 2 mm. Masonry work is performed using a solution, the seam thickness due to this increases significantly.
All of the above block categories may apply when building buildings. No distinctive characteristics, in addition to deviations, is not provided.
The price, of course, differs in them, however, it is more than compensated for additional consideration costs. The third category unit is more often used in the construction of a garage, a barn or other business buildings. There are also other classifications, however the above are the most common and in demand.
Benefits and disadvantages of buildings
Gasilicate - the material is modern, it is manufactured using new technologies and equipment. In this regard, manufacturers have long been taken into account the lack of competitors - old-timers, which directly helped make the material more perfect.
Consider the main advantages:
- Lung products. This makes it possible to reduce the burden on the foundation.
- Material safe , it does not contain in its composition harmful to surrounding
- Gasylikat is not Guli What is undoubtedly a significant advantage. It is able to withstand the effect of high temperature over several hours.
- Easy processing . Building a house with your own hands will not be difficult, and for this you will need only instructions. Products are easy to cut, drank, grind.
- Large sizes . This requirement is dictated by technical documentation, since with such a density of the material, the use of smaller products is not possible. But at the same time, this is - plus: 1 block is able to replace the laying up to 10-15 bricks! This fact will undoubtedly speed up the construction process.
- Heat conduction indicator . There is almost no competitors in this respect of competitors. It is capable of keeping the temperature better than many wall materials.
- Sufficient density , To build a structure to 3 floors.
- Block vapor permeability Provide the most comfortable microclimate.
- High rates of frost resistance achieving 150 cycles, depending on the manufacturer. This means that products are able to withstand the alternate effect of freezing and thawing processes up to 150 times.
As you can see, the result is worthy. However, flaws to avoid manufacturers, nevertheless, failed.
- Water absorption of products. In this case, the porosity of the structure demonstrates the reverse side of the coin. The moisture, crystallized at a negative temperature, destructively affects the structure of the block, significantly reducing its strength and performance characteristics.
With the right internal and external finish, these consequences, of course, can be avoided, but it will have to come true to this issue.
- Fixing the fasteners should also be attributed to the weaknesses of the gas silicate. When attaching, it is necessary to use, necessarily, special hardware for a gas silicate (aerated concrete, cellular concrete). But if you wish, consolidate really heavy elements with a large level of exhaust, the process will have to be thought out in advance. Mounting nodes must be reinforced, for example, brick or metal.
- Fragile products. They will not only cut down, but they break. Therefore, caution should be taken when transporting and laying.
Specialized fasteners for gas silicate
On this list of negative sides is over. As can be seen, they are not so much - but they are still substantial.
Characteristics of foam concrete
Foam concrete is somewhat different from gas-silicate material. Despite the fact that it is also a kind of cellular concrete, the numeric characteristics of him are somewhat different. Let's analyze them.
Main performance indicators
We use the table.
Table 2. Foam concrete characteristics:
|Name of the indicator||Value|
|Frost resistance, cycles||From 35.|
|Thermal conductivity W / m Grad||0.14-0.22|
|Shrinkage||0.5-1 mm / m2|
|Density kg / m3||600-1000|
|The strength kg / cm2||15-25|
|Water absorption||10-16% of the mass|
These characteristics can be said, they say in favor of foam concrete. Except only water absorption and shrinkage. However, if we take into account the fact that the perfect material for the walls has not yet been created, foam concrete may well become attractive in the eyes of future structural owners.
Especially, this concerns the cost of construction, but this is later.
Types of foam concrete and their use
Depending on the brand, foam concrete happens:
- Heat insulation with a brand 150-400. Used as material for thermal insulation. The carrying capacity of such products is minimal, but the ability to preserve heat is quite high.
- Structural heat-insulating. It is characterized by a density of D500-D900. By analogy with a gas-silicate, used when erecting walls and partitions.
- The structural, density of D1000-D1200, cannot boast a low thermal conductivity coefficient, however, as can be seen, the strength characteristics will allow building a building to 3-4 floors.
- Products, density D1300-D1600, belong to the form of structurally recipient. They have the greatest indicators of density and thermal conductivity. The standard for this material is not provided for by GOST, so the release of such parties is carried out in small quantities and under the order.
In accordance with the appointment of foam blocks divide on:
- Products intended for the construction of bearing walls;
- For designs, which will be less load, rather than on the bearing walls;
- Specialized construction units in the form: Bay of overlapping, U-shaped blocks and so on.
U-shaped foam concrete block
Like gas-silicate blocks, foam concrete products are also classified depending on the accuracy category. Since the same GOST is distributed on all products from lightweight cellular concrete, it does not make sense to describe this classification, it is absolutely identical to the separation of gas-silicate.
Depending on the type of production and its nuances, it is also distinguished:
- Cutting blocks that are distinguished by the most clear forms;
- Molded. Such blocks are characteristic more for handicraft and home industries. The geometry is not so good as in the previous species;
- Reinforced polymer fiber. These products are distinguished by increased density, however, the price is significantly higher;
Reinforced fiber fiber Foam concrete blocks, photo
There are also other classifications:
- Based on the content of the main binder component (cement blocks, gypsum, lime);
- In accordance with the type of silica component (sand, ash, other secondary industries);
- In accordance with the method of fencing foam concrete (autoclave and non-autoclave);
Strong and weaknesses of products
The benefits of foam concrete include:
- Low specific gravity indicator, from 0.4 to 0.8 tons / m3;
- Low thermal conductivity coefficient. This block significantly exceeds the brick and some other types of wall materials;
- Attractive price. Build walls from foam block by about 20-25% cheaper than bricks and, for example, 15% lower than from arbolit;
- Material is environmentally friendly. In this respect, foam concrete is superior to a tree. It is equal to 1, and the block is 2.
- Not subject to biological effects and, as a result, is not inclined to the appearance of fungus and mold;
- Fire resistance products are also at the height;
- Strength indicators, when recorded thermal conductivity, very enviable. With the use of foam block, it is quite possible to build a house high in several floors;
- Easy in circulation will significantly increase the speed of construction;
- The possibility of reinforcing fiber in order to increase the strength of the structures.
Gasilicate blocks or foam concrete blocks
The main drawbacks are reduced to the following:
- Material is hygroscopic. The ability to absorb water is quite high, but since the polyeometon of pores is closed, it is still less saturated with moisture than a gas-silicate.
- Products are fragile, any mechanical exposure can lead to the destruction of the block.
- Shrinkage. At least this indicator in foam concrete and not the highest among wall materials, however, is not the smallest. It is possible to appear cracks.
- As in the case of a gas silicate, the fasteners are fixed badly. Requires the use of specialized hardware.
If you carefully consider all the above disadvantages of both materials, it is not difficult to notice that they are practically identical. So choose: gas silicate blocks or foam concrete?
Comparison of materials
We will proceed to the direct comparison of materials. The main difference is, of course, is the process of formation of pores. In the manufacture of foam concrete, this contributes to the addition of a specialized foaming agent, which gives material to a similar structure.
In the case of aerated concrete, everything is somewhat different. The gas formation process arises, as mentioned above, as a result of a chemical reaction that occurs when interacting with lime and aluminum powder.
The pore structure in these materials is also excellent. The aerated concrete is open, and the foam concrete is closed. These and some other factors cause fundamental differences between products.
We will get acquainted with the differences in the physicomechanical and technical properties, as well as compare the practical and operational qualities of the materials.
Table 3. Comparison of foam concrete and gas silicate:
|Property, quality||Gasilicate blocks and foam concrete blocks|
|Thermal conductivity||The ability to preserve heat in both materials is approximately equally good. And foam concrete, and gas silicate slowly heat and slowly cool. This fact can significantly reduce the cost of heating the premises in the future and reduce costs when insulation of the building.|
|Frost resistance||In this indicator, the gas-silicate is definitely supercont. Manufacturers are promised up to 150 possible freezing and thawing cycles, while the foam concrete is characterized by an indicator of 35-70 cycles.|
|Mounting speed||Absolutely equally. Both materials are easy to process and are capable, with mechanical exposure, take any form. In addition, the process of construction is direct influence and dimensions of products. For comparison, 1 block replaces the masonry up to 15 bricks.|
|Cost of construction||Foam concrete is cheaper by about 10-15%.|
|Additional expenses||Using the construction of any product will incur additional waste. This concerns both the outer and interior decoration. For example, foam concrete, and gas silicate, possess poor adhesion with finishing materials. In this regard, it will takes the acquisition of primer reinforcing grid and expensive specialized compositions.|
|Ecology||The composition of the materials is characterized by the presence of mineral components that are not poisonous. Products do not harm or environment, nor a person|
|Fire resistance||And foam concrete, and gas-silicate is resistant to fire.|
|Appearance and geometry block||These indicators speak in favor of gasilicate, especially in comparison with non-autoclaus foam concrete. The technique of production of the first allows you to produce almost perfect blocks for its geometry.|
|Variety of manufacturers and sizes||Gasosilikat is again partially ahead, but only in relation to the choice of the manufacturer. This is explained by the greater prevalence of this material. As for the variability of the size, the winner in this aspect is not. And among foam concrete, and gasilicata, any developer will be able to pick up the appropriate block.|
|Soundproofing||Foam concrete has good sound insulation, but the gas-silicate has the above .|
|Parp permeability||Both materials have a steam exchange ability: with high humidity, it is partially absorbed, and during the predominance of dry - is given. Due to this, the most favorable microclimate is installed in the building.|
|Variability of outdoor and interior decorations, possible difficulties||And foam concrete, and gasilicat can be separated by practically any materials, the main thing is to comply with several important rules: |
If you do not take into account the cost, then the leader among the materials is obvious.
Foam concrete or gas silicate? The choice is yours. And for complete conviction and for connoisseurs of independent manufacture, consider the technology of the production of each material and find out which one, in this case, will be ahead.
Blocks foam concrete gas silicate ceramzite-concrete: external difference
Features of the production of foam concrete and gas silicate
The process of producing both materials is somewhat similar to each other, but it is the presence of differences and determines the end result that is different from each other. The technology itself has a fundamentally affects future characteristics. We study them, but begin with the necessary set of cars and raw materials.
Required raw materials and equipment
For the manufacture of gas-silicate, it will be necessary for the presence of the following materials:
- Quartz sand;
- Cement brand is not lower than M400;
- Aluminum powder serving a gas formator.
The composition of Gasilicata
Equipment set options may be several. The most common among large enterprises is the use of an automated conveyor line.
Its use practically completely eliminates the participation of a person, thereby reducing labor costs and significantly accelerating the production process. The disadvantage of such a line is a high price.
Gasilicate Production Line
The second option can be a stationary line. At the same time, the autoclave is purchased separately. The package can be chosen independently and from this, of course, performance will depend on the performance, and labor costs.
Standard Stationary Line includes:
- Component dispenser both liquid and bulk;
- A gas concrete mixer;
- Equipment for transportation;
- Cutting machine.
For the manufacture of foam concrete, it is necessary to have the following list of raw materials:
- Fine sand;
- Foaming agent.
For the production of non-autoclaus foam concrete in the plant, machine tools and machines will also be required:
- Bunkers for storing bulk materials;
- Foam concrete mixer;
- Cutting complex
- Foam generator.
If the material is planned to be processed in the autoclave, of course, it should be purchased additionally.
Note! It is also worth considering that in addition to the above equipment, the company needs in addition. This may be, for example, a loader, various containers.
If the production is desired, do it yourself, it is possible to restrict ourselves to the presence of a foam concrete mixer and forms.
Description of technological processes
Let's start with the production of non-autoclave foam concrete in the plant in the plant for classical technology.
The process includes a number of stages:
- Cement and sand move into a foam concrete mixer;
- Water and foaming agent, passing through the foam generator, also fall into the mixer;
- Components are thoroughly mixed;
- Next, the finished solution is poured into the form;
- Semi-prepared products are cut using a special complex;
- Next, blocks must achieve technical maturity by hardening. At the same time, they can be heated to speed up the process.
Foam concrete production scheme in factory
If we talk about the monolithic foam concrete, then its release can be executed using several technologies:
- Barotechnology, in which the foam generator is not used. Foamed concrete is obtained in a row mixer under the condition of overpressure. The mixture is usually used for the device of monolithic structures.
- Technology dry mineralization. This method is most relevant with the continuous fill of the composition on the facility under construction. It is the maintenance of components in a dry state into a foam mixture.
Gasilicate manufacturing technology also contains stages:
- The necessary components are dosed and entered into a firecase mixer, where they are thorough mixing;
- The finished solution is poured into a form where the gas formation process occurs;
- Next, the array passes through a hot tunnel;
- A trailer takes place and cutting products for the desired dimensions;
- Blocks enter the autoclave, where their final hardening occurs.
Gasilicate production scheme
Note! As for self-making blocks, this is possible only in the case of the release of non-autoclave foam concrete, because it is unlikely that someone will decide to acquire and place in the home the autoclave. The principle remains the same: the components are mixed, poured into forms and are hardening naturally.
Choosing gas-silicate or foam concrete blocks wishing to produce the process independently, of course, it is worth paying attention to the above type of cellular concrete. And the video in this article will tell more about the technology of manufacturing material at home.
Profitability of production
As for the profitability of the production of foam blocks and a gas-silicate, it is a fairly profitable business. Consider on the example of a gasilicate. The stationary line for the production of data in economy class products will cost approximately 500,000 rubles. At the same time, it will include all the necessary equipment, including autoclave.
If you purchase machines in the former use or arrange delivery from China, you can save significantly.
The final cost will depend, of course, from the machine set, their manufacturer and, first of all, from the desired power. If we talk about profitability, it is not possible to call exact numbers possible.
The fact is that possible profits depends on many factors, the main of which:
- Purchasing power in the region;
- The number of products manufactured per day and its implementation;
- The cost of capital investments, economic expenditures of the organization;
- Expenses for wages and various deductions, including taxes.
If we assume that the market value of 1 m3 of the block is 3200, and its cost is about 1800-2000, then it is impossible to name unprofitable business. The average payback is 8-12 months.
Costs in production
Foam concrete and gas silicate are varieties of cellular concrete. Both materials have a number of positive characteristics, but weaknesses also have a place to be.
Some of their indicators are extremely similar, however, different characteristics are forced to think about the practicality of the use of one of the materials. Water absorption is the main minus of products from these types of concrete, but, with technically faithful finishing, negative consequences can be avoided.
The production process, in the presence of automated equipment, quite simple. However, if you wish to make blocks with your own hands, you should prepare for serious time and strength.
If the question arose before you: what is better, foam concrete or gas-silicate blocks? First of all, it is necessary to determine which of the indicators are most important for you during the construction of the house. In this case, the answer will find much easier.
Calculator Weight House
The construction of a private building with their own hands leads to the need to study the technical aspects and nuances of construction. And one of the frequent dilemmas, which arises in the course of familiarization with information, is the choice between gasilicat and foam block. After all, they have almost the same composition. So what is one better than the other, or will they differ only by the title? To make the right choice, you must familiarize yourself with the specifications and properties of both building materials. And already on the basis of this purchase.
1Foaming additives and aluminum powder - We are looking for differences in building materials
The main components that are part of the foam blocks and gas silicate are the same - sand, water, cement. It would seem that the identical composition should talk about the similarity of the properties. But the impact on the characteristics is fundamentally different production processes.
In the production of foam blocks in a mixture of sand, water and cement, foaming additives are added. After careful mixing of all components, the resulting mass is spilled by special forms and leave to stick. During the frost, foam concave the fortress. This process lasts about 13 years, i.e. basic strength is recruited already during operation. Over time, the construction becomes only stronger.
Foamclock and gasoblock have the same composition: sand, water and cement
In the manufacture of gas-silicate blocks, aluminum powder is added to the mixture of the main components. It reacts with other elements of the composition, which leads to the formation of hydrogen. Due to this, weight is obtained with a special structure. The composition is poured into the forms where it is frozen under the influence of temperature and pressure (autoclave). After that, its special fishing line is cut into pieces of necessary form. It is processing in an autoclave that allows the building material to gain the necessary strength.
2Foam concrete - Positive and negative sides
Among its main advantages is worth highlighting:
- Strength - foamed concrete is strong enough, its density, subject to all stages of production, is 1200 kg / m 3;
- A small weight is simplifies the process of building walls of the structure and accelerates construction, you can build a structure with your own hands without attracting special equipment;
- Low thermal conductivity - formed in the production of pores effectively saved heat and absorb sound oscillations;
- High level of environmental friendliness - only environmentally friendly, harmless components are used for production;
- Good sound insulation properties - due to the porous structure, it significantly reduces the noise level, which is especially relevant in the construction of facilities near the railway, the airfield;
- it is easy to further process - if necessary, it can be cut or grind;
- High fire safety - as opposed to wood, cellular concretes are not lit, which reduces the risk of fire.
Foam concrete easy to handle
Among the negative points of this material are highlighted:
- Low resistance to moisture - when erecting a task from cellular concrete, it is necessary to take into account and apply steam and waterproofing, which will save the properties and strength of foam concrete.
- Difficult finishing - the plaster reluctantly falls on the walls, and in the process of further operation it can easily crack, and it is necessary to select special agents intended for plastering such surfaces.
- The masonry is implemented using a special adhesive composition with a fairly high price.
3Gasilicate blocks - all "for" and "against"
Gasilicat found simply broader use on construction sites. It is used in the construction of the support structures, and for the device of the internal partitions, and for the construction of economic structures.
Gasilicate blocks are notable for a small load on the foundation
Such popularity is due to:
- low density - for specific climatic conditions the thickness of the wall can be done less, because the lower the density, the lower and the thermal conductivity and equal to it by energy efficiency simply is not;
- High strength - a brick or reinforced concrete will be much stronger, but we are talking about porous unarmed building materials, and here "porous brick" will be the stronger;
- The stability of geometry - handicraft production is simply impossible, and at the factories it uses modern accurate equipment that in the embedded quality control eliminates the expansion of geometry;
- A small mass - the delivery of gasoblocks to the object will not require a costly largest car and it is quite possible to do with the yurik and cheap truck with a crane-manipulator for unloading (1 cubic meters. Weighs, on average, about 600 kg);
- A small load on the foundation - 1 square meter of the wall with a thickness of a block of 400 mm weighs only 0.24 tons;
- High styling speed - simplicity of the celement unit in size, ease of laying and a significant size of the element allow capital operations in a short time, just for the season a small brigade of workers can perform the construction of a turnkey house;
- Low price - the total costs of materials and work are significantly lower in comparison with most others.
But there are blocks and a number of shortcomings:
- The high coefficient of water absorption - the wall on both sides should be protected from external influences of the trim. It can be a vapor-permeable plaster or another suitable method;
- Low frost resistance - the wall needs to be protected from the effects of negative temperatures, so requires insulation;
- Destruction at a temperature of more than 400 ° C - in ordinary life such temperatures are unattainable, but in case the fire will happen in the construction, it will be necessary to rebuild it, even if the walls and overlaps appear to stand - they will lose their safety margin;
- Poorly withstands significant mechanical loads.
Despite all the flaws, they still outweigh them all the same. And the more optimal price and quality ratio is simply not found.
4Foam blocks or gas silicate blocks - more quality, less hassle. Compare characteristics
To determine the choice and take the right decision, it is necessary to compare the main characteristics of foam concrete and aerated concrete. On the one hand, the gasilicat has a higher strength. It is well withstanding external loads. Therefore, undoubtedly, the building will be stronger. However, foam block is easier to handle. Blocks can be given the necessary form, which allows you to build complex structures (for example, arches). Therefore, in this situation, the choice should be made on the type of construction and the upcoming finish.
As for sound insulation, here, of course, wins foam block simply due to the properties of the material, despite the porous structure identical for both varieties. But additional insulation will still need in both cases. Therefore, this property is unlikely to have a big impact on the choice. However, as energy efficiency. After all, despite the fact that the gasilicat has a higher thermal insulation, additional heating for buildings will be required when using any of them.
Comparative characteristics of foam blocks and gas-silicate blocks
The moisture is not stable both material. They are distinguished by high hygroscopicity and absorb moisture well. Salvation will be a layer of waterproofing outside and inside the house. But the effect of negative temperatures is easier to transfers foam concrete, but insulation is required again in both cases.
Gasilicate, unlike foam concrete, refers to breathable materials. That is, in the house built from it, the air will always be more fresh. Building does not require any special ventilation. But buildings from foam concrete must be equipped with a high-quality and branched ventilation system. Windows must be equipped with special valves. Otherwise, the fungi and a variety of microbes will quickly begin to develop the "clogged" space.
For many, the reinforcement issue remains relevant before the start of construction. Therefore, it should immediately note that when the construction is erected, the use of reinforcing gaskets is necessary. For the foam blocks "Step" with one-story building is 2 rows, and for gas-silicate - three. The completion of the floor requires Armopoyas in both cases.
The cost is not quite correct for comparison the value, but when choosing it plays an important role. In most cases, gasilicat is 15-25% more expensive than foam concrete due to the technological features of its production.
Both materials have impressive advantages and disadvantages. With a completely small difference, they will become a practically ideal version of budget construction. Being trimmed by clinker bricks, they will create a completely brick home effect, while they will turn out much cheaper, practical, warm solutions. What is better - a gas-silicate or foam concrete - it is possible to answer this question correctly only on the basis of the technical requirements that will be presented to the construction object.
Concrete blocks with a cellular structure are widely used for the construction of residential buildings, garages and economic buildings. They are distinguished by high thermal insulation characteristics, a small mass, enhanced dimensions and allow you to complete the work in a short time. Planning construction events, the owners analyze the properties of materials, trying to choose the best option. One of the often arising questions is what is better foam concrete or aerated concrete. We will try to figure out and give it a detailed answer.
Foam block or gasoblock - what material to give preference
And foam concrete, and aerated concrete is common varieties of porous concrete, a distinctive feature of which is the cellular structure of the concrete array. With surface consideration, blocks made of foamed concrete and a gas-saturated composite are identical.
They have a lot in common:
- low weight;
- increased volume;
- fire safety;
- frost resistance;
- Heat insulation properties.
Despite the set of common characteristics, there are fundamental differences related to the following moments:
- applicable ingredients;
- the specifics of the manufacturing process;
- strength properties;
- features of the cellular structure;
- Degree of moisture absorption.
In addition, there are differences related to the appearance, the peculiarities of masonry materials, their shrinkage, as well as a row from other distinctive moments.
Private developers and professional builders are constantly discussed on the topic: "Foam block and gasoblock - what is better." Trying to answer this question, they cannot come to a common opinion. In order to give an objective answer to the question of the principal differences in building materials, comparable to their characteristics, production process, operational properties, and the cost.
The difference in foam block from the gasoblock in the framework of the process
Setting the goal to compare the foam block and the gasoblock, consider in detail the technological moments affecting the method of forming cavities in the concrete array. The gas-filled blocks are made by the autoclave method at industrial enterprises, and foam concrete products are manufactured in simplified technology, and hardens naturally. The fundamental differences in the properties and structure of the composites are caused by the components used to be manufactured, as well as features of technology.
What a gasoblock differs from foam block in composition
The gas-concrete unit includes the following ingredients:
- Portland cement with M400 marking, the concentration of which reaches 50% of the total mixture;
- Sand fraction based on quartz, which is a filler and introduced in a volume of 30-40%;
- Lime in the amount of 10-25% participating in the chemical reaction of gas formation;
- Aluminum powder promoting vaporization and an amount administered in an amount of no more than a tenth percent;
- Calcium chloride and calcium silicate introduced into the working mixture as special additives.
To ensure the required consistency, water is added, adjusted to 50 ºC. The technology allows the introduction of special modifiers affecting the strength characteristics of the composition.
The number of ingredients administered to the foam concrete products is determined depending on the necessary specific weight of the blocks. Simplified technology makes it possible to obtain products with a density of 0.35-1.25 t / m³.
The mixture includes the following components:
- Cement M500 brand. Added as a binder;
- Sand of medium size. Possible sand is possible by clay;
- Foaming additives. Their number determines the porosity of the product.
The amount of sand exceeds the volume of cement three times for foamed composites with increased volume weight.
What is the difference between the gasoblock from foam block on manufacturing technology
To make a decision which material is used for construction - aerated concrete or foam block, consider the methods of manufacture:
- Fuel composites are manufactured only in production conditions on special equipment. Production manufacturing technology provides high-temperature treatment of concrete composition in closed tanks in which operating properties are achieved under the influence of increased pressure. A formed gas-concrete array after hardening is cut into products of various dimensions and forms, which allows to expand product range;
- Making foamed composites does not require the use of special equipment and can be carried out in conditions of small enterprises, as well as private traders. The fill of the working mixture is performed in special forms that determine the size of the products. When mixing the foaming agent with a working mixture, a cellular array structure with closed pores is formed. The process of hardening foam concrete composition occurs in lithforms at a temperature corresponding to the ambient temperature.
The laboratory quality control system operating in industrial enterprises guarantees the correspondence of the characteristics of gas-concrete products. Foam concrete composites, manufactured in private, can have significant differences from the requirements of standards. By purchasing aerated concrete, foam concrete and other types of block materials, pay attention to the presence of certificates of conformity.
Foamclock and Gasoblock - Differences on Cells
Despite the fact that both building materials have a cellular structure, the form of air pores is different:
- In a pore gas-concrete massif, formed as a result of a chemical reaction of an aluminum powder, are evenly distributed in volume, have an open form. The gas-filled building material, similar to the sponge, intensively absorbs moisture. Aerated concrete blocks absorb up to 50% of the fluid with an appropriate increase in mass. Increased hygroscopicity significantly reduces thermal insulation properties, causes the cracking of unprotected blocks during their freezing;
- Foam concrete products are distinguished by a closed form of air inclusions that occupy up to 80% of the total volume. Air cavities with a diameter of 4-5 mm are unevenly located in a foam concrete array, which is caused by the features of the distribution of the foaming agent. This reduces the strength of the material. However, the closed configuration of cells contributes to the stability of the foam concrete massif to the absorption of moisture. Ensure the hydrophobic properties of foam concrete blocks is easy - the material immersed in water is not sinking.
The porous structure is easy to see during a visual inspection. In addition, products have different color. A gas-filled composite containing lime has white color, and foam concrete blocks - gray.
What is the difference between the foam block and a gas-block - compare the characteristics
Comparison of the characteristics of materials will help answer the question that is better than the foam block or gasoblock. Private developers and professional builders make it possible to analyze the main properties and the main characteristics of building materials:
- Dimensions and location of air cavities. For foam concrete products, an incorrect shape is characterized, as well as an uneven distribution of cells with significant deviations of dimensions in the range from 1 to 5 mm. For a gas-concrete array, the correct form of air inclusions is characterized, the diameter of which is about 1 mm;
- density. Responding to a question that is easier aerated concrete or foam concrete, it should be noted that the density and, accordingly, the mass of each material is the same. The weight of one cubic meter of foamed concrete corresponds to the mass of one cube of a foam concrete composite and is 350-1250 kg. The mass is determined by the material brand;
- strength. Reviews about gas blocks and foam blocks confirm that both materials have insufficiently high strength when exposed to bending moments, although the compressive loads perceive normally. The strength characteristics of composites are determined by the quality of the ingredients used and the peculiarities of production technology;
- Duration of durability. The fuel-concrete blocks immediately after manufacture have a maximum safety margin, which slightly decreases with long-term storage. In foam products, the increase in strength properties occurs gradually, reaching the maximum value by the end of the fourth week after the manufacture;
- Accuracy of sizes. Gas blocks obtained by cutting a solid array is characterized by accurate geometry and minimal tolerances. This allows the binding composition with a thin layer, while reducing thermal losses through the jumper of the cold. The deviation of the foam concrete products reaches 3-4 mm, which is reflected in the thickness of the seam;
- The ability to carry out heat. The thermal insulation characteristics of composites are associated with density. With an equal specific grade, materials are distinguished by a different thermal conductivity coefficient. Gas composites are better preserved heat in the room compared to foam concrete building materials.
It is also necessary to note the fire safety of materials, as well as the lack of a negative impact on the health of people.
Foam blocks and gas blocks - what is better to lay
When planning the construction of the walls, it is necessary to know that the extentual characteristic of porous blocks is shrinkage, the value of which on the masonry meter is:
- For foam concrete - 3 mm;
- For aerated concrete no more than 0.5 mm.
The velocity of the walls are influenced by such factors as the deviation of block sizes and a masonry composition. With the deviation of the foam block sizes, it is necessary to compensate for the high-altitude differences of the binder cement mixture, with a thickness of increased to 10-15 mm. Gas blocks with precise dimensions lie on the glue of the thickness of the layer to 2 mm. In addition, products with geometry deviations need additional finishes, which increases the length of the construction of the walls. Comparing the flow rate of the binder and the cost of its acquisition, it can be concluded that the construction of a gas-block box can be made faster and at lower costs.
Foam concrete or aerated concrete - Features of the finish
For the external facing of a gas-concrete or foam concrete box, various finishing options are used: panels, plaster, tile, lining. The thermal insulation characteristics of the composites do not require additional thermal insulation of the walls under the condition of sufficient masonry thickness. There are minor differences associated with the application of plaster:
- Different types of plastering compositions are good for the aerated concrete surface;
- Focoblocks are additionally reinforced by a grid for better contact with plaster.
Mechanical processing of the surface of foam concrete walls by eats or grater also improves adhesion.
Foam block or gasoblock - what is cheaper
The cost of purchasing foam concrete blocks to a quarter is lower, compared with the cost of buying aerated concrete. A significant difference in price is associated with the use of cheaper components, the lack of special equipment, as well as the manufacture of simplified technology. For refined cost analysis, the volume of costs for the purchase of binder composition and reinforcement should also be taken into account.
What is better - gas blocks or foam blocks? - opinion of experts
The results of the comparison make it possible to estimate the performance of block composites. But even having understood with the advantages and weak sides of the composite products from concrete, to problematicly give an unequivocal answer, which building material is preferable to use. Professional builders who own the construction of walls and perfectly known features of building materials, equally use foam block and aerated concrete products. It is important to acquire high-quality materials from proven manufacturers and comply with construction technology.
Gasoblock or Foamclock: What is the difference and what is better?
The modern market literally enslaved such building materials such as foam block and gasoblock. Many consumers are confident that these names belong to one product with their advantages and minuses. But in fact, these are different building materials that have quite a lot of differences. Today we will deal with what they differ from each other and we define that it is better - a gasoblock or foam block.
Foam concrete, aerated concrete and foam-arobular blocks today are in great demand. Houses erected from them are very often found. The relevance of such building materials is due to their available cost and good operational performance. In addition, it is necessary to note the fact that not only residential buildings can be erected from the listed blocks, but also various surviving buildings.
To answer the main question, what material is better - foam block or gasoblock, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with their characteristics, advantages and disadvantages.
Foam block is a very popular material that enjoys enviable demand from modern consumers. It turns out quite stable and durable buildings, to cope with the construction of which is possible in the shortest possible time. Working with foamclock is easy - for this it is not necessary to have a special education or extensive experience in construction.
Most people who want to build a house or a surplus building are chosen by foam concrete blocks due to their low cost. Moreover, some users make this material with their own hands - the manufacturer's manufacturer's recipe is very simple and understandable, you just need to adhere to the right proportions.
The benefits of foam concrete blocks are a lot, as well as disadvantages.
To begin with, consider what these building materials are good:
- Foam block distinguishes low thermal conductivity. Thanks to them from this building material, very warm and cozy houses are obtained, which sometimes do not need additional insulation.
- Such materials have low weight, so work with them is not laborious. Moreover, with many processes, the master can handle alone, without attracting assistants.
- From the above advantage of foam blocks, one more important plus is followed - due to the low weight, foam block construction does not give impressive loads on the design of the foundation.
- Buildings from foam block can boast of good sound insulation qualities.
- Foamclock is a material with a large volume, therefore, a different kind of construction from it is made quickly.
- Another significant advantage of foam blocks is that they are inexpensive. Most consumers can afford to buy these building materials.
- It is impossible not to mention that foam blocks are very fatty material. If necessary, they can be written or cut with a hacksaw.
- As a rule, foam blocks are characterized by environmental safety. They do not harm the health of households. Of course, during the manufacture of these materials, synthetic components are used, but their content is too little to harm the person.
- Foam block is a material that boasts a long service life. Moreover, over the years, foam blocks do not lose their positive qualities.
- This building material is not afraid of fire. He does not support the flame, and does not ignite himself.
- Many users mistakenly believe that only simple and monotonous erection can be made from foam blocks. In fact, it is not. If the owners have such a desire, a foam block house can be made very original and fashionable.
- By itself, the foam block does not require a mandatory decorative finish. Of course, it will be more protected if it is covered with plaster or any other suitable material, but there is no priority.
As you can see, positive qualities have a modern foam block and its varieties. That is why today many users choose it to build houses (and not only).
However, not everything is so rosy - the above building material has substantial disadvantages with which it is also necessary to familiarize themselves:
- Foam block is a material that has a porous structure. Because of this fact, such products becomes more fragile, especially at the edges. For this reason, carry and transfer foam blocks need very carefully to accidentally damage them.
- As mentioned above, it is not necessary to separate foam block facilities, but it is better to do it. First, in this way, you protect the material from aggressive external influences, and secondly, the construction will look much more attractive. But here you can face one common problem - for finishing foam blocks you need to select special paints / plasters, which are designed for the base of foam concrete.
- Foam blocks required reinforcement. Usually fittings are installed at the joints of the materials. If you do not add the structure of reliable seismic, then you will not be able to build high-quality overlaps and put the same strong rafter design.
- One of the most important deficiencies in the use of foam blocks is that the modern market is literally overflowed by low-quality falsifications made under underground conditions. Such materials are often made with a violation of proportions, which leads to their increased fragility.
- If you want to make a residential building from foam concrete elements, then you need to take into account the fact that it is imposed on this work is permissible only after the scrupulous number of calculations. For example, you will need to determine the thickness of the construction walls, taking into account all the loads.
- For buildings from foam concrete, special foundations of the forming type are required.
- Some subtypes of foam blocks do not differ in proper geometry. Often, during construction work, they have long and scrupulously grind and cut into the same overlaps or walls to be smooth and neat.
There are a number of subtypes of modern foam concrete blocks.
They are divided into destination:
- Structural. Instances of this type are designed for serious loads. Often they are treated for the construction of multi-storey buildings. Large buildings from foam blocks are most often insulated, since this material is characterized by a considerable thermal conductivity.
- Heat insulating. These types of foam concrete blocks are very different from structural options. They are sociable, so the dwellings built of them are very warm. But thermal insulation blocks can not be called high strength. They are usually used only as an additional layer during the construction of residential buildings.
- Structural heat-insulating. These subtypes of foam blocks are considered universal. They collected excellent strength quality, as well as good thermal insulation properties. Such materials are well suited for the construction of bearing walls or ordinary partitions. Very often from such blocks build a bath or a small height house.
There are such materials such as manufacturing method:
- Molded (cassette). The name of such foam blocks speaks for itself. During their manufacture, special forms are applied closed by partitions. This method of production is considered the most economical. However, the molded parts have one minus - the dimensions of the finished foam concrete blocks are inaccurate and poorly calmed.
- Curving. The foam blocks are made from the finished solution, which is cut into separate parts using a special steel string. These materials may well boast of correct and neat angles. In addition, they are geometrically verified.
Foam concrete blocks make different designs.
Depending on the specific purpose, one or another one of the following is used:
- Wall. These foam blocks are more common. They are often treated with country construction. It may not only be the construction of a private residential building, but also any subsidence.
- Partitioned. The second in demand are partitioned foam blocks. On-sufficiently thin - 100-150 mm. Of these, they build strong and wear-resistant partitions in the inside of the building. Due to its thickness, partition blocks are fragile, if required. Thanks to this distinctive feature of such blocks, experienced masters are manufactured beautiful arched structures.
- Special purpose. In the manufacture of special trays, foam concrete blocks are usually used. In these items are usually installed fittings.
- Reinforced. Such foam blocks are details of foam concrete, reinforced steel framework. Most often, reinforced blocks are used as jumpers instead of standard reinforced concrete elements.
- Non-standard. There are also special non-standard foam blocks. They are made specifically for buyers orders.
Focoblocks are available with different dimensional parameters.
Materials intended for masonry with glue manufactured with such dimensions:
- Length: 188 mm Width: 300 (mm), Height: 588 (mm);
- 188 mm x 250 mm x 588 mm;
- 288 mm x 200 mm x 588 mm;
- 188 mm x 200 mm x 388 mm;
- 288 mm x 250 mm x 488 mm;
- 144 mm x 300 mm x 588 mm;
- 119 mm x 250 mm x 588 mm;
- 88 mm x 300 mm x 588 mm;
- 88 mm x 250 mm x 588 mm;
- 88 mm x 200 mm x 388 mm.
As for the foam concrete blocks, intended for laying on cement, their dimensions may be such:
- Length 198 mm, width: 295 mm, Height: 598 mm;
- 198 mm x 245 mm x 598 mm;
- 298 mm x 195 mm x 598 mm;
- 198 mm x 195 mm x 398 mm;
- 298 mm x 245 mm x 298 mm;
- 98 mm x 295 mm x 598 mm;
- 98 mm x 245 mm x 598 mm;
- 98 mm x 195 mm x 398 mm.
The main "competitor" of foam concrete is such a building material like a gasket. Many consumers who want to build a house or any surplus building on the site or some kind of pressure on it. This popular product, like a foam block, has its weak and strengths.
Let's start with good - consider the benefits of aerated concrete blocks:
- This building material is distinguished by a high density that can be from 400 to 1200 kg / m3. If you use high-quality wall material with a small specific mass, then you can spend on the construction of a particular design of a very little time.
- Foot concrete blocks are moisture-resistant. Even in conditions of humidity of air, a component of 60%, the indicator of gas blocks will be about 5%. If the level of air humidity reaches a mark of 96%, then it can reach 8%.
- Another significant plus of the aerated concrete is its fireproof, as in the case of foam blocks. This material without any obstacles can even withstand extremely high temperatures. In addition, the gasoblock does not support combustion.
- Not terrible with aerated concrete blocks and very low temperature values. Thanks to this quality, refer to such materials is permissible even in harsh climatic conditions.
- This building material and biological impact is not afraid. Aerated concrete does not need to additionally handle protective compositions or antiseptic means, like, for example, wood.
- This building material is distinguished by durability. The construction created from aerated concrete can stand and 100 years old.
- Aerated concrete is environmentally friendly. It has no dangerous toxins that have a negative impact on human health. With aerated concrete blocks on environmental friendliness, only a tree can be taken.
- Like foam concrete, aerated concrete has good noise insulation qualities. Buing a wall from this material with a thickness of 40 cm, you may not worry about noise that has been coming from the street.
- Another advantage of aerated concrete is that it has good thermal insulation qualities. Houses made from a similar material in many cases do not need to insulate. At the same time, a comfortable microclimate is always preserved inside such housing.
- The undoubted advantage of aerated concrete is the level of its strength. If it is properly reinforced, you can build a large house with three floors.
- This building material and ease of processing is distinguished. It can be cut or saw it if required. The block can easily give certain sizes and shapes. However, it is worth considering one nuance: a dowel is very poorly held in the aerated concrete walls, therefore it is recommended to use other fasteners - self-tapping screws.
- A little cement goes to the production of aerated concrete.
- This building material is inexpensive, because in its production it is used raw materials of natural origin - quartz sand, cement, lime.
- Aerated concrete is in a slight weight, so work with it is not too time-consuming. Its structure is also a cellular, so you can easily move such blocks without referring to the help of the crane.
- Aerated concrete is a universal material that is used not only in the construction of houses or surplus buildings, but also in the manufacture of fireplaces, steps or fences. This advantage is due to the support of this material - it is possible to give it almost any form.
- This material is also characterized by the excellent characteristics of steam and air permeability. The data coefficient of the foam concrete is almost the same as the tree. According to experts, air circulation and the level of humidity in the house from such a material will be regulated naturally, forming a comfortable microclimate.
- Currently, aerated concrete blocks are manufactured at factories, where at each stage of production is carried out strict quality quality control.
Aerated concrete blocks are not perfect, as well as foam concrete options.
They are inherent in their minuses:
- For this material, high hygroscopicity is characteristic.
- If the foundation of the structure was erected with any violations, the gas unit buildings can give noticeable cracks. Moreover, these defects arise not only by masonry lines, but also on the gas blocks themselves. Microscopic cracks appear on this construction material in just 2-4 years.
- Yes, the aerated concrete blocks are responsible for the formation of the ideal level of moisture in the room, but over time these materials begin to accumulate an extra moisture in their structure. This leads to a reference and bundle of blocks.
- Aerated concrete has not the highest price, but it is higher than the cost of foam blocks.
- Gas blocks cannot boast sufficient heat insulating characteristics, especially if you compare them with foam blocks.
There are several varieties of aerated concrete.
Each view has its markings.
- D350. This brand is considered one of the most rarely encountered. It is due to the fact that such blocks differ fragility. It is permissible to install only as sealing. The level of strength D350 is 0.7-1.0 MPa.
- D400. This kind of aerated concrete is stronger and strong. This property of this material can be from 1 to 1.5 MPa. Apply similar materials in both the role of thermal insulation and the role of openings in multi-storey erections.
- D500. The strength of this building material is 2-3 MPa. Usually, such blocks are treated in the construction of monolithic buildings. They are suitable for low-rise construction.
- D600. This marking has high-strength aerated concrete blocks. The level of their strength can be 2.4-4.5 MPa. Thanks to its operational characteristics of the D600, the D600 amateur is permissible to use for the construction of buildings having ventilated facades.
It is impossible to say exactly which of the listed options for aerated concrete blocks is the best, since each category has consisses, and pluses.
Mark aerated concrete affects its final cost.
Aerated concrete blocks differ also with their forms:
- Rectangular elements are used to construct partitions and bearing walls;
- Reinforced parts usually buy for the manufacture of ceilings;
- T-shaped blocks are intended for overlaps;
- U-shaped aerated concrete blocks are used for openings;
- There are also dug-like options for aerated concrete blocks.
Gas blocks, as well as foam blocks, are thermal insulating, structural and structural heat-insulating. As for the size of the aerated concrete, then there is a lot depends on their shape.
Simple rectangular elements have such dimensions:
- Length - 625 mm;
- width - 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 240 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm;
- Height - 250 mm.
U-shaped blocks are available with such dimensional parameters:
- Length - 600 mm;
- Width - 200 mm, 240 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm;
- Height - 250 mm.
Foam concrete and aerated concrete are manufactured by different technologies. Consider them in more detail.
Foottonal blocks are manufactured as follows:
- First, the necessary materials are prepared in the right proportions (they include sand, lime and cement). Being dry, they are mixed with special equipment for 4-5 minutes. After that, a suspension of aluminum powder is added to the mixed composition, the basis of which water acts.
- In the course of mixing, the lime enters the reaction with aluminum. Due to this, hydrogen is formed. Due to the strong gas formation, air bubbles are formed in the composition. They are evenly distributed throughout the solution.
- After that, the finished composition is poured into the form. It must be prehered to 40 degrees. Pulley is made on ¼ from the volume of the container.
- When the composition is sent to the forms, they are transferred to a special chamber, where the material is further reducing. As a result, the volume of the resulting mass begins to gradually grow and acquires the properties of strength. To activate the desired reactions in the solution, as well as for the optimal distribution of it in the form, refer to the vibrational effect.
- When the resulting composition reaches pre-hardening, from its surface you need to remove any irregularities. This is done with wire strings.
- Next, the composition gets from the chamber and goes to a cutting line.
- The next step of making gasoblocks will be sent to the autoclave.
Often, aerated concrete plates marked with the designation of AGB (the autoclave material is implied). At the same time, the autoclave itself is a kind of "pressure cooker" of impressive dimensions. In its conditions is injected, and then the pressure is withstanding 12 atm. As for temperature, it should be 85-190 degrees. In this setting, the concrete plates are prepared for 12 hours.
When the blocks are fully prepared in an autoclave, they are divided additionally, because during the preparation in some places they can connect with each other. After that, these materials are stacked in a special heat shrinking material or polyethylene.
Aerated concrete is made without the use of autoclave. At the same time, the hardening of the composition passes in natural conditions - in this case, special equipment is not needed.
But these materials are less reliable. They will give a big shrinkage and will not be so durable than autoclave options.
Foam concrete is made slightly simpler and easier. There are 2 methods of its production - cassette and sawing.
The cassette method involves pouring the solution into special forms.
The technology, referred to as the split, implies the fill of the solution into one large container, after which it will be waiting for its hardening and further cutting on the individual elements of the required dimensions.
For the manufacture of foam concrete blocks, cement brands M400 and M500, clean sand without clay, foaming agent, potassium chloride and, of course, water.
Requirements for use
If you decide to use foam concrete or aerated concrete for building a house, then You should consider a number of specific requirements for using these materials.
- The foundation should be as strong as possible, despite the fact that such block materials are small and porous structure.
- The horizontal surface of the foundation design should be covered with waterproofing.
- Drilling holes, cutting, the stroke of blocks with cells is equally. A manual saw is used for cutting, holes drill the drill and crown drills.
- You can lay foam block materials on cement or special glue. Aerated concrete is mounted only on glue.
- Stop work on the construction of the house if necessary. Put the object for the winter. In the foam concrete walls, during this time there will be nothing, but the aerated concrete should be covered with a waterproof film.
- Follow the hold of fasteners on both materials. It is advisable to use special self-tapping screws, anchors and hardware.
- For the facing of such block facades you need to use special plasters, lining, siding, stone and other similar materials. There is no serious restrictions.
- Sometimes you do not need to warm up at home from porous blocks. If it is necessary, you need to contact the insulation. It is recommended to turn to basalt cotton.
- Not every plaster is suitable for finishing such block reasons. For foam blocks and gasoblocks, it is necessary to acquire the compositions that will support their vapor permeability.
How to choose?
To understand what material is better, A foam block should be comparison and a gasoblock in several parameters:
- Structure. Foam blocks have large and closed cells with weak water absorption. Their surface is gray. Gasilicate blocks have smaller pores. They have weaker heat insulation and they need additional finishes.
- Strength characteristics. Aerated concrete blocks are less dense (200-600 kg / cube), rather than foam concrete (300-1600 kg / cubic meters). Despite this, foam concrete is inferior to a gas concrete, since its structure is inhomogeneous.
- Frost resistance. Autoclave aerated concrete blocks are more frost-resistant and vapor-permeable, rather than other similar materials.
- Features of application. Cheat foam concrete is used in low-rise construction. It is also used in the construction of monolithic buildings (it is used as an additional insulated layer). The delicate materials are used as the main structural and thermal insulation materials. Of these build houses of the most different complexity.
- Production. Pour into low-quality foam concrete is much easier than on a bad aerated concrete. This is due to the fact that the first is often manufactured in handicraft conditions, and the process of creating aerated concrete materials is more high-tech and more often in factory conditions.
- Cost. The price is the most obvious difference between foam blocks and gas blocks. The latter will cost more, since foam concrete blocks are made from cheap raw materials.
- Soundproofing. Foam concrete blocks have better sound insulation characteristics, rather than aerated concrete options.
- Life time. Foam concrete on average serves no more than 35 years, and aerated concrete - more than 60 years. This is another important difference that needs to be considered by choosing the appropriate material.
- Shrinkage. The degree of shrinkage of foam blocks is greater than this parameter of gas-silicate materials. It is 2.4 (and aerated concrete - 0.6).
Distinguish a foam concrete from foam concrete. It is enough to pay attention to their surface. Foam blocks are smooth, and gas blocks are slightly rough. To say with confidence, what building material is better, it is already more difficult, since both are and the other have their pros and cons. However, it is necessary to take into account the opinion of the specialists who argue that all the same gas blocks are stronger, and their frost-resistant characteristics are better. As for foam blocks, they are warmer and cheaper.
We must not forget that the low-quality foam concrete occurs more often than a second-rate aerated concrete, as evidenced by the reviews of many consumers. Be that as it may, the choice remains for the buyer. It is important to decide in advance for yourself, which qualities you are looking for in these building materials before going for their purchase.
Comparison of a gasoblock with foam block - in the next video.
Gasoblock or Foam: What is better for construction
Recently, a strong confusion has spread in the construction environment about the names of the cellular concrete blocks. Often different words are called one material, and sometimes combine the materials under the same name with different properties. In this article we will deal with the aerated concrete differs from foam block, foam concrete, gas silicate, etc.
The main differences of foam block from the gas block
To understand the issue, you need to refer to regulatory documents that regulate the production of the aforementioned materials.
Both types of blocks have similar properties, similar appearance and belong to one type of materials - cellular concrete. Products from such concrete have a porous structure, which makes them more "warm" (low thermal conductivity), but at the same time they retain sufficient strength for the construction of bearing walls.
The words "foam concrete" and "gas concrete" have long been used, but in fact these names do not reflect the composition of the material, because these products are not concrete. Concrete is a composite material, which includes aggregate and astringent. The first part of the name usually denotes the aggregate (reinforced concrete). Parts "foam" and "gas" means a method of poroid formation. In one case - foam, in the other - gas.
The production of this material is regulated by two gtales: "25820-2014 Lung concretes. Technical conditions "(enters into force on January 1, 2020) and" 25485-2012 Cellular concretes. General specifications. " Foam concrete is made foam blocks that are used as a building wall material. Main components: cement, water, sand and foaming agent.
Foam concrete from aerated concrete differs in two main features.
According to the method of hardening - all cellular concretes are divided into autoclave and non-autoclave. Foam concrete refers to the last category, i.e. It hardens naturally in air (hydration hardening) in a removable formwork. In some cases, the formwork immediately divides the material into blocks, sometimes foam concrete is poured with one large block, and then cut into parts.
Autoclave - a hermetic container for heating under pressure, steam and high temperature affects the products inside, so the aerated concrete after production is obtained by wet (moisture by weight in low density products can reach 50%).
According to the method of foaming - the porous structure in foam concrete is achieved by adding special foaming agents. In a liquid form, the material foams, and after hardening it remains a porous structure. Bone glue, scrubber paste, etc. can be used as foaming agents.
In Guest, which acted before 2019, the foaming agents were normalized, in a new standard, the foaming agents are not specified.
It is more correct to refer to the autoclaved cellular concrete aerated concrete. Manufacturing is regulated by GOST 31359-2007 "Concrete cellular autoclave hardening. Technical conditions. " Aerated concrete is made from cement, sand, water, lime and gas formation. Components are similar, but we will stop unlike foam concrete.
The sand is crushed to a shallow fraction (2000 - 3000 cm. CB / kg), this is necessary for the formation of a single mass with a cement. Sand for foam concrete is not crushed.
The material is cut before the frozen, the formwork is not used for this. Gas blocks are pushed through steel strings.
Throughout occurs in 12 hours in the autoclave. Due to this, the thustration occurs more predictably, and the blocks are obtained more homogeneous.
The formation of cells occurs in the interaction of the gas formator (aluminum durability of Pap-1 and Pap-2) with lime and water. As a result, hydrogen is distinguished, which forms the pores inside the material.
Aerated concrete in some regions is called a gasilicate, but in fact these are different materials. When the production of cellular concrete just began, various compositions were practiced: based on cement, based on lime and mixed. Lime-based products were called gas-silicate blocks, now such a recipe is practically not applicable.
Consider the advantages and disadvantages of each of the materials.
As it is clear from the description of the procedure of production, the gas-concrete unit will be made by handicraft methods almost impossible, which cannot be said about foam concrete. Of course, such products have unpredictable physico-technical parameters, so it does not make sense to compare them. For comparison, we take the averaged parameters of foam concrete, which is made in compliance with the requirements of standards.
What is stronger?
The grade of the strength of cellular concrete is indicated by the letter B (compression strength) and is expressed in MPa (N / M.KV). The force depends on this parameter after which the unit collapses and loses its carrying capacity. The characteristic of strength usually affects the density. The increase in strength leads to an increase in density, which reduces the thermal characteristics of the material, so the strength must be calculated in accordance with the requirements of a particular design.
The strength of foam concrete does not usually exceed B1.5, aerated concrete may have a B1.5 - B7.5 brand. What allows the use of aerated concrete for more loaded structures, foam concrete can be used for unloaded structures (partitions, economic structures) or as a thermal insulation layer.
According to the GOST, cellular concrete is divided into thermal insulation, structural-thermal insulation and structural.
B0.5 - B1,5 - heat insulation
B1 - B10 - construction and insulating
B7.5 - B12.5 - structural
This separation is sufficiently conditionally, because the choice of strength should be dictated by the calculations for a specific project. Previously, this classification was tied to the density of the material, so it is still erroneously continued to bring. In GUT 2009, only limit values were brought for autoclave aerated concrete, since 2020, the classification by strength was distributed to all cellular concrete.
What is easier?
Aerated concrete has a smaller weight due to more voids and more homogeneous structure (weight of a block of 300 mm - 18.5 kg). In foam concrete (weight of a block of 300 mm from 35 kg), the sand is a placeholder that does not participate in the synthesis, besides, it is often impossible to use a thin suture masonry for laying foam concrete. The increase in the seam helps to increase the weight of the entire design.
What is warmer?
Low thermal conductivity is due to the amount of pores and their structure. The dense material has a higher thermal conductivity, respectively, buildings from it are obtained less "warm". The actual foam concrete density exceeds the D600 brand, density of aerated concrete D300 - D600. This allows you to use the latter for the construction of single-layer walls with enough for the middle strip of Russia with thermal resistance.
The block density brand is denoted by the letter D and the digital value (D200 - D700).
Poroformation in aerated concrete occurs more evenly, most pores are obtained closed and small. In foam concrete more open pores and they are larger, and, accordingly, the material has a higher thermal conductivity.
Thermal conductivity of aerated concrete - 0.05 - 0.2 W / (m * c)
Thermal conductivity of foam concrete starts from 0.18
The main problem of aerated concrete is the initially high humidity, after processing in the autoclave it can reach 50%. In the process of operation at the construction site and from the solution, the material may additionally be moistened. After the construction of a building for 3-6 months, the walls go to the equilibrium with the environment (5%). Until that, the house of aerated concrete blocks is not recommended to warm and separate.
It is especially important to wait for the drying period of the blocks when insulation with polystyrene foam. Otherwise, in the wall there may be moisture computation with the subsequent destruction of the wall material at low temperatures.
When the humidity of the gasoblocks is 5 - 8%, the building can be operated as usual. For wet premises (bath, heated indoors for pets) on a gas-concrete wall it is necessary to make hydro and vaporizolation.
Foam concrete in this respect is more practical, as it dries in the process of its manufacture and is moistened only by sediments or mortar.
What is environmentally friendly?
Both materials are manufactured on the basis of mineral components (cement, sand, lime). Polymer components are not used in products. Aerated concrete and foam concrete cause allergic reactions and are not a favorable medium to spread mold. Radioactivity indicators for cellular concrete are also lower than other building materials.
Gas blocks can have different shapes and sizes. The maximum size of a large block is 1500 mm, small - 625 mm. Width, respectively, 600 and 400 mm, height 1000 - 300 mm. Foam blocks may have similar dimensions, but there are also larger products. Also, foam cells and gas blocks can have a variety of shape. For example, one-piece jumpers for window and doorways make from aerated concrete. On the form of the twin plane, the products are divided into blocks of groove grooves, groove-crest, plane-groove. According to these parameters, foam blocks and gas blocks are approximately at the same level, but foam concrete products are significantly losing a gas-concrete with dimensional accuracy. If the gasoblocks of the first category of deviations from verticals and horizontals usually do not exceed + -1 mm, then in foam concrete blocks, deviations can be practically any.
Convenience in construction
From the past item it follows that the geometry of foam block is worse than the gasoblock. The masonry with a thin seam (2-3 mm) at large differentials becomes impossible. Thick salted seam requires the use of cement-sand solutions, work with them requires a certain mason experience. In the insert: an increase in the thickness of the seam leads to a decrease in the strength of the masonry. From 10 mm to 20 by 20%, from 20 to 30 by 30%. The laying with a thin seam is stronger at 20 - 30%.
Foam concrete blocks can not be put on glue-foam due to insufficiently smooth geometry. This simple method of laying, which is used in the construction of gas-blocks with a thin seam. Another negative factor is the weight of the blocks. Because of this, the material is harder to transfer, raise the object. This affects the increase in transport costs. Foam concrete is more inhomogeneous, therefore gives a large shrinkage of 1-3 m / mm, the shrinkage of aerated concrete is less and is 0.4 m / mm. Equipment to the ratio of strength and low density of aerated concrete is better than foam concrete. Foam concrete is more suitable for economic buildings and buildings in which the thermal resistance of the walls does not play a fundamental role.
Modern building materials substantially differ from their predecessors And if at home recently built from wood, brick or concrete structures, now multicomponent blocks are widely used. In particular, they include recent foam concrete and gas-silicate.
Foam blocks or gas-silicate blocks that are better, it is possible to approve with confidence only after all calculations and third-party studies will be produced, detecting all individual features of each construction in particular.
Technological production process
And aerated concrete and foam blocks relate to cellular materials, so They are often confused Although by the type of production they are absolutely different. In particular, gasilicate blocks can be performed only in the factory conditions, while foam concrete can be created independently.
In order to obtain a foam block, sufficiently pour the cement solution to the appropriate shape, with special chemical and natural additives that allow concrete to foam and gradually frozen, in such a state.
In addition to foam concrete blocks, which are manufactured as a material used for the construction of residential and economic buildings, foamed You can pour into a non-removable formwork , To obtain monolithic structures.
The main production difference between foam block and gasosilicate is that To foaming concrete, you can not use chemical components , but only natural substances. To obtain a foam concrete solution, cement, lime, water and gypsum are kneaded. To improve gas formation processes, a small amount of aluminum powder is added to the solution. Less often, aluminum is added as a chemical pasta.
Unlike a simple foam concrete Gasilicate blocks require treatment in special autoclaves . There, foaming processes in the foaming also occur, but then the mass is exposed to certain temperatures and pressure.
Gasilicat is made by large blocks of a given thickness, and already from the string cutting equipment, small blocks of the specified standard are cut. Thanks to such a cutting technology, cuts are perfectly smooth , Pi this featured curly locks that facilitate the process of lays down the walls.
Due to the perfect cut, the building is erected from a similar material practically does not have docking seams which are conductors changed during the year temperatures. In particular, cold in winter and heat in summer. Cut and plasticized fetal elements are secondary, hardened at certain temperatures and humidity.
Back to content
The main differences of gas silicate and foam concrete
Despite the fact that foam blocks and gas silicate are very close materials in their structure, they have a whole range of differences :
- Gas-silicate blocks better opposing open flame .
- It is much easier to handle foam concrete, although the gas silicate can be poured up with ordinary tree hacksaw.
- Gasilicate blocks have several Better thermal insulation .
- Considering that the foam concrete is poured immediately into individual formworks, and gas-silicate with one block, followed by sharp, the latter has better geometric shapes.
- Foam concrete can be made independently and there is no gas silicate.
- For the price, the scope of use and simplicity, these materials do not differ. They are also very close in terms of resistance to moisture absorption and the possibility of using in various climatic conditions.
- The difference in the appearance of these materials is also visible to the naked eye. Gasosilicate blocks for an order of magnitude greater , both throughout the area and the edges. Gasilicate has a homogeneous light tone, and foam concrete can be with small divorces of dirty gray.
The perfectly smooth surface of the gas silicate in some cases can also play a negative role, in particular, it is more difficult to apply some types of finishing material. That is why the smoothness parameter does not always determine that the foam concrete or gas-silicate block is better.
- By structure . The gas-silicate, as well as in foam concrete, it is cellular, but closed type, which allows to significantly reduce moisture absorption.
- By durability Gasilicat is several times in foam concrete several times, this is caused by the technology of its manufacture, during which it is tempered in autoclaves. The strength of individual elements ensures and the reliability of the entire design as a whole. The risk that the construction will go cracks decreases several times with the use of gas-silicate. But, Foam blocks and gas silicate blocks are recommended to be used in constructing in a tile with tiled foundation who in itself is capable of compensating for the skews when shrinking at home and not allow him to deform.
- Trying to determine what the foam block differs from the gas-silicate block in terms of environmentally friendly, with confidence you can say that nothing. Both of these material absolutely harmless and do not distinguish harmful impurities Even under the influence of open flame. The reason for this lies in their composition, which is 90% consists of natural, and therefore eco-friendly materials. The percentage of chemical additives is so small that it is simply not taken into account.
- Necessity Strengthening design . Again, this distinguishing parameter relies on the different density and strength of foam concrete and gas silicate. Foam concrete less durable material and walls are recommended to reinforce every 3-4 levels from blocks. Gasilicat does not require reinforcement The exceptions make up only window and doorways, the reinforcement of which is due to the installation of window frames and door structures, as well as violation of the integrity of the masonry.
Back to content
Scope of application
Foam concrete and gas-silicate blocks widely used in various fields of construction . From this material build both internal and outer walls of houses. Most modern high-rise buildings are constructed from this material. This is caused by a small weight of the blocks, which allows you to significantly Reduce load on the main frame and foundation of the house At the same time, the blocks are quite strong in order not to worry over the integrity of overlaps and walls.
The foamed concrete is used in the construction of many auxiliary, industrial and agricultural buildings. The only thing The exception is the buildings in which the constant elevation , for example, indoor pools, saunas and baths.
Despite the fact that permissible moisture norms for the use of a cellular concrete 75%, if there is an increase of more than 60%, then foam concrete and gas-silicate blocks are not recommended to use. In some cases It is allowed to use this material if after installation they will be covered from steam moisture insulating materials that can protect the design itself from the negative impact of high humidity.
Gasilicate blocks are somewhat more often trying to apply in the construction of houses, since in addition to increased strength, they differ in perfectly smooth surfaces, which allows you to create a laying smooth and subsequently spending time and forces on its facing.
The gas silicate is connected by a difficult cement solution, and with a special glue, as a result of which the seams between the blocks remain thinner. This reduces cold bridges, improving the heat capacity of the entire design.
Considering the difference in density and strength of materials, Foam concrete recommend using only in small buildings , for example, in private houses up to two floors. It is not recommended to be used as supporting structures, as well as better combine foam concrete with brick or monolithic concrete columns.
The construction of high-rise buildings is allowed from gas-silicate blocks. , as well as bearing supports in small buildings, without additional strengthening concrete belts.
Back to content
Of course, one of the answers to the question of what the foam block differs from the gas-silicate block, lies in the pricing policy. Though Foam concrete is a little cheaper This usually proof of the falsification of goods, well, or discounts, as well as shares from sellers.
On average, the price of these materials varies within 3-4 thousand rubles per cube . Levels the final cost of construction The fact that a cheaper foam concrete requires a better finish, as well as a more dense reinforcement system, while the gas-silicate blocks are not required.
Back to content
Outcome by choice
In general, that choose foam blocks or gas-silicate blocks, only the immediate owner of the object under construction under construction should decide, of course, relying on the opinion of professionals. Both of these material are quite similar In terms of its indicators and pricing policies, therefore often the choice is based on the availability of one or another in stores.